The film will be based on the Justice League: Throne of Atlantis story arc written by Geoff Johns, and serves as a sequel to the Justice League: War OVA (based on Geoff Johns and Jim Lee’s Justice League: Origin storyline).

In the retconned OVA storyline that sees Shazam as a founding member of the Justice League, this film will finally tell the story of Arthur Curry, the future Aquaman, who lives on the surface world with powers he doesn't understand. The battle of Apokolips in Justice League: War caused fallout for the underwater realm of Atlantis, and Orm and Black Manta move against the surface world. It’s up to Aquaman to team with the Justice League to save both realms.

DC has made some great animated movies in the past few years and this one looks full of action with quite a few random people dying in it. Make sure to watch the end of the trailer for a good laugh. XD

Source: ICv2

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

When did Lex Luthor become Black Manta? And was it necessary for them to try to copy "This, Is, Sparta!"? I guess I would've found that last joke funny if I wasn't certain it was 2 different clips. That & the origin of Aqua Man coming after they already shown him as Aqua Man kind of took away any speculation of what his outfit would look like before they actually showed it.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

They need to find 1 design for characters and stick with it. Same with actors. Oh, about this trailer, well, it shows you everything you wanna see and how it'll end. Sweet. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Thats the problem with comics. DC and Marvel never retire any characters and constantly reboot them endlessly. This one is based on the 2011 reboot called "New 52" which is why the style is different again. Just like "The Amazing Spider-Man" is a different reboot of "Spider-Man". Once people get bored of the Spider-Man movies, it'll get rebooted again and we'll probably get "Ultimate Spider-Man" movies.. yet another version.

Every trailer gives away everything now, it sucks. What annoys me most about the DC animated movies is that we all know the super heroes will win and not a single one of them will die.. and even if they do die, they'll just get rebooted or brought back to life through some means. The best animated movie DC has made imo is "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse". The ending for that caught me by surprise. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg