DeathscytheX

What is your Lock Screen?

To do a spin take on the "What does your desktop look like?" topics of old... After discussing gaming apps today with Sledge, It had me wondering. What is your phone's lock screen/wallpaper? I remember when I purchased my first color screen phone... it was a Sony Ericsson, and it had a joystick to move between options.... I was the shit until I got outside and the sun rendered the screen useless. XD!!! I stuck with Sony Ericsson for a long time into the Walkman phone era, when animated wallpaper was possible. I remember the animated wallpapers were like Windows 95 screen savers... but it was so awesome on a phone, with its 5 megapixel camera! LOL

Anyways are you a dynamic animated wallpaper type? Preloaded stock image type? Plain and simple? Customized/cropped pic? Selfie? GF/BF/Spouse pic background? Or do you have a bland single color background?

I don't think my Sexy Sailor V should come as a surprise.... :P

Screenshot_2014-09-27-20-24-40_zpsjgmhta

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I have two images that I'm currently using. This one I use for my lock screen:

post-1-0-20127400-1411911353_thumb.png

And here is the main background:

post-1-0-38522300-1411910459_thumb.png

Both are cropped images. I occasionally swap my backgrounds around, but I'm lazy and only do it a couple times a year. :P I would use the same image for both screens but I thought it was cool that I could use two separate images so I've never used the same for both. ^_^;

Aside from the Photon 4g and my galaxy s3, I've never owned a phone that was worth changing images on except maybe my old Razor 2 phone that I custom backgrounds of One Piece, but with the crappy 640x480 screen that phone had no real quality.

I used to always have pictures of my dog as wallpapers, but now I like to stick with star wars or anime images. The photon 4g I had did have some decent looking animated wallpapers, but they always seemed to suck away the battery faster so ever since then I've gotten used to never having any animated images. I'm sure there are probably some good ones out there, but I need to save my battery life.. Its so annoying having to charge my phone at work.

*edit* I fixed the first image. ^_^;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Screenshot_2014-09-28-07-41-15.png

Shouldn't be that surprising that it's Gundam related (and it's a cropped image) but I tend to change it every few months. Last time it was Char's Zaku and before that it was an Alternative model who's work I follow (Cervena Fox). Probably be switching it up again sometime soon, got some new wallpapers I wanted to play around with.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Screenshot_2016-09-30-20-38-46.png

That's my current home screen. Sorry it took so long to post it (and for the double post) but I ended up playing 8 or so hours of FFXIV yesterday to make up for my lack of time on it during the week (and I completely forgot to take and post the screen shot, I lose track of time while I'm playing (still can't believe I was on for that long yesterday)).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

XD Indeed. Now that I knocked ME:A out I started my 3rd playthrough and its not a different POV of the original playthrough, but an endgame story that give a few good gut punches from all that you accomplished. Its like DLC came with the game. I'm highly impressed, its the most I've gotten out of a $60 single player experience in a while.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!