Grats on the gun DX, your freaking luck knows no bounds. Sorry about earlier, I only got on long enough to finish the last of my bounties.

No I haven't done the weekly heroic yet and probably won't. After Friday I'm going to take a break until the expansion comes out (I want to see what Xur has, that's the only reason I'm waiting till Friday). It's getting harder and harder to get on everyday to do bounties because I'm just freaking bored as hell with this game. Hell I might not even buy the expansion. $20 is a lot of money for 3 story missions, a strike, and a new raid that I'll probably never see the inside of (lets face it we've only seen the inside of Vault once and it's hard as hell to get people together to do it with our conflicting schedules). I'll still play if you guys want me to get on, just text me and I'll pop on if it's not a bad time for me otherwise I'm going to stay clear of the game for awhile. Hell I might start playing BF4 again or, pending on what my friend tells me tomorrow night, I might break down and buy Advanced Warfare. Haven't really decided yet.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I've had the BF4 itch coming back up as of late.  I wouldn't mind getting on it if you two get on. I haven't played ANY of the expansions I paid for since I sunk 104 hours into the game before anything came out. XD

If you get AW and think its pretty good. I'll probably get it to play... Right now it just looks like Titanfall with overpowered SMGs. I was personally insulted by there "reimaging" of pipeline.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I'll get on BF4 anytime you want, I absolutely loved the last dlc and Final Stand should be coming out here soon (not too sure when but it's right around the corner, it's still in CTE).

From what I've seen it looks fun but all the footage has been based off the PC version of the game which is having some serious mouse issues I hear. It all depends on what my friend says, he's not really into COD as a hardcore gamer but as a casual player of the series I trust his opinion more then I do the fanatics that love the franchise. If he says it's good I'll most likely break down and buy the game as I have some extra cash burning a whole in my pocket and as much as I want to by Beyond Earth I have a boat load of PC games I need to play before I start buying more. If not I'll probably buy AC:Unity as it's been awhile since I've played a Creed title and this one looks rather amazing.

I stopped doing the daily bounties on destiny weeks ago and even before then I'd do maybe a couple a day. I wouldn't mind paying bf4 again. Its been a while for me and my brother told me the chain link mode is pretty fun. I'd like to try that out.

I'm finally level 28 in destiny and I feel like the game forces you to get to at least that level in a team of 6 to do the raid. I'd like to beat it because it is there but it feels like you have to master the game to stand a chance in it. I can't even beat the nightfall because I don't know every nook and cranny to stand at to take advantage of the environment to be able to win. I just don't have that much dedication. If I ever get into a group attempting it I'll try it again tho. Two ppl on my friends list have beaten it already. Avolanty did it earlier this week. He said he got 3 exotics this week already from the raid and nightfall.

If the new raid requires everyone to be level 32 with all new armor I won't even attempt that. I'll wait until the next expansion that will probably raise it to 34 and maybe get that armor then go back and walk thru vog.

I've been playing gw2 alot in the last 2 weeks and I'm only 6% map completion on it still. Lol.

The new cod looks like black ops 2 imo. I watched my brother stream the pvp. Hit detection still seemed off because he shot a couple guys in the chest with a shotgun and didn't even get a hit marker in one round. And the guy with the best k/d is the person with the 1 red ping connection. I told him to let me know when he streams the campaign because I'm not interested in the multiplayer.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I watched a few videos and some were spot on, and others the hit detection was pure shit. Thats the one thing that has always pissed me off about COD. You empty a full mag into someone's back for them to turn around and pop you once. From the commentary on some of the videos, I assume they tried to fix this with Ghosts by making all the guns super powerful and you'd die within the first 2-3 hits. If ghosts ever goes super cheap on steam, I'll pick it up to try it out.

There is really no excuse with how much money they make not to host servers. You'd probably bring in a new crowd by doing so. Battlefield sells less copies and yet can have its own servers.... granted they rent them out these days to douche bag admins. As I've said before. Player hosted games should always be coded in every game, but only utilized when the game ages to the point a company no longer wants to host its servers.

The thing ppl don't realize is that is how cod has always played. The more ppl that experience games with full dedicated servers like bf4 and destiny, that will be the quality they will then expect. Until cod developers actually make a new game engine that finally uses dedicated servers they will always have these problems.

The biggest problem with self hosted multiplayer is lag switching. I experienced this enough in BO2 that I lost interest in playing any more COD until it has dedicated servers.

This works exactly the same way while playing CoD: Advanced Warfare and any other self hosted multiplayer like Tomb Raider or The Last of Us. When the person lag switches, everyone on their screen shows up as a 1 red ping connection with him having full bars, but for everyone else that one guy is the only person with a 1 red ping and the best K/D ratio in the game. This is so common that if 1/4 of all CoD players are using a lag switch it could cause the entire multiplayer portion of the game to break with insane lag like it is now. It doesn't matter what Sledgehammer does on their end because they can't control the individual lag on all the player's systems. They could make some changes to their lag compensation, but it'll still give you hit markers all over the place and player induced lag.

Ah, didn't know they did the skill level matching and not by region either. Was also hearing a lot of griping about the hit detection (even noticed some of it in the live streams I watched). Also not liking the fact that there are no sniping positions on any of those maps (I love sniping in COD). Hmmm, might have to think on it a little longer then. My friend says he's enjoying the hell out of it so I'll probably still get it but I'll put it off till next paycheck (had to buy new shoes and what not last week).

On a side note I think I'll be busting out some BF4 tomorrow and Wednesday if you guys want to join in. I'll be playing at my usual time Wednesday but I'll be on around 7 my time tomorrow to play some matches. Was watching some CTE footage over the weekend and the itch to play hit me hard so yea, time to get some BF in.

With them going to a 3 year cycle, and apparently getting dedicated servers down the road. It would be nice to see faster fixes like Destiny to these issues. The 4 months of MW2's Javelin glitch still terrorize me at night. I know the connectivity issues will be fixed, the question is "when"?

Got on for a few rounds  of BF4 earlier. I am going to have to readjust to this game. I had so many battlepacks I had to open, and somehow my AXE battlepacks I redeemed back in December off a Christmas gift came up. I just chalked them up as being ripped off due to a bug. I don't think I ever got any of the slim jim ones.

DMR's don't seem as powerful anymore. They are still good for long range, but the short range feels incredibly nerfed.... but hey, It only took the first chopper to decide and attack me to get blown out of the sky by an RPG. XD

Really, DMR's are supposed to be getting buffed last I heard. They might be rolling out that change when they bring in Final Stand but watching CTE footage makes them out to be beastly now. Either that or they buffed them at long range and nerfed them on the short range (which makes no sense considering DRM's are supposed to be used at shorter ranges then Sniper Rifles). You and your damn RPG's. I have yet to hit a chopper with one.

Skill based match making seems good, it would also stop alot of the killstreaks. If everyone is evenly matched in skill hardly anyone will even reach the 3rd killstreak bonus. The majority of COD players I've seen love region based only connections with no skill matching because they get to play against the exact same newbs over and over again busting out all their killstreaks.. and when a single player with skill actually gets in the same round, then they all start swearing like 12 year old boys that just hit puberty. -_-; But with skill based match making, then all those lag switchers with their 12.0 K/D will all be getting teamed up to fight each other in a never ending lag fest. lol. Thats probably all the lag issues all the hard core players keep complaining about.

I'll get on some BF4 tomorrow. I'd like to try out that chain link game mode, domination, conquest, or whatever. :P The last DLC (Dragon's Teeth) disappointed me for conquest tho. Those 4 maps had the least amount of vehicles in all of BF4 for conquest. Have either you been able to get a single hit with the AA mine? I hope those got buffed since the last time I played because it was the most pointless gadget in BF4.

Last time I used the AA mine I never got a kill with one but have gotten multiple hits with them. Sadly they react so damn slowly they're worthless and not worth wasting a gadget spot on (plus it's one shot per mine so if they flare you're fucked). Since I unlocked my SRAW I don't ever take that thing off. It's great for air targets as long as you know how to aim them damn thing right (which is hard sometimes since the thing follows you're aim).

Chain link is alright, not a big fan of it myself. I was only doing it to unlock the MPX since the gun is amazing from everything I've seen.

The AA mine would never have a delay.. All mine ever hit was the flares. Sure you could put a couple down in a line but once a chopper pilot hits his flares, most of them arc around in a circle and fly back the way they came. The second mine only hits the same flares or never launches. The SRAW is the best. Unless you can hit everything with an RPG like DX. :P

For some reason mine always seemed to have a delay. Hell I've seen helicopters fly right over the damn things and they don't even fire. Highly doubt stealth coating is that effective. All I know is I'll never use the damn mines again.

I'll be on earlier then I thought tonight. Change of plans for dinner so I should be on around 6 my time (if no one else is on I'll just hop into a match and you can just join in when you get on). Tomorrow night will most likely be later then I expected though, we'll have to play that by ear.

Edited by Strider Hiryu