I had to replace the pulley as well, but that was only $30.

Even when I get my void weaponry, I'm storing my solar damage guns because both the Hive and Cabal use solar shields. My current weapons would probable pretty useful in a Mars or Moon raid down the road. I'm going to have to save some Arc weapons too for when it comes time for raid a on earth.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

As it is now I'll be holding onto every legendary and exotic weapon I get that has a different element for that same reason. I'm not to good with shotguns, so I mostly want that Patience and Time arc damage sniper rifle or almost any exotic or legendary fusion rifle I can get. I'm still craving that hawkmoon, Suros and MIDA tho.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm going to be pissed if its Universal Remote... The Last Word would be pretty tempting because I'd have 3 more weeks to save up for the next primary he sells.

EDIT: nvm. The Last Word has horrible range and all its bonuses are hip fire related.

I'm still going to get Hard Light when it comes around. This is def a PvE auto rifle. The first upgrade slows the fire rate and increases damage per hit when ADS. The stability is amazing and per shot does as much damage as red death does per burst. And when things get too close I can hip fire it for the original rate of fire. The 33 round mag is lovely.

He doesn't sell a special weapon shotgun, only Universal Remote, so next week its either Plan C, or Patience and Time. Then Gjallahorn or Thunderlord. And then Red Death, MIDA, Hard Light, Last Word, or Universal. I know he cycles Primary, Secondary, and Heavy, but I'm not so sure the weapons rotate like that, because I know he has sold Red Death twice since the game came out, but it doesnt seem like he will sell the same weapon two cycles in a row. So Suros, Ice Breaker, and Truth are off the table next go around.

I'll have to check some videos to see just how fast the MIDA can be fired. If it's good then I'll buy it. I might spend the coins on patience and time first tho so I can have a good weapon with arc damage. If I had that I'd be good for attempting the weekly nightfall strike with you guys. As long as we all have strong element weapons we could do it once a week to get the 25% xp bonus and a legendary.

SHARDPOCALPYSE

I ended up scrapping all my legnedaries that weren't for my class for the shards, got a shard for the public event, and the post master public event, AND the daily heroic. So I'm half way through 28 now.

Played some bounties tonight. Avolanty joined me and experienced my insane luck from chest farming. XD

I got a legendary engram from the daily heroic and one dropped farming spirit blooms on venus. I got shards straight up for one, and ended up getting another 2 shards for scrapping the gauntlets from the other.

I only need 4 more upgrades total to have maxed armor, but I doesn't look like it will get me to 30.

EDIT: I decided to get back on and do the archon priest bounty with randoms and got my 3rd legendary engram of the day! It was a primary weapon engram... would I be so lucky to get Hard Light or Hawkmoon to conclude what was the most epic loot day in Destiny history? No... I got 3 more shards and upgraded my gauntlets another time. XD 

Ended up with a special weapon legendary engram off the daily heroic and it got me FINAL BOSS sniper rifle.... cool, but once again, it does solar damage.

Daily Heroics have been a gold mine for legedary engrams for me. I've snagged 3 in the past 4 I've done. This was the first to give me a decent weapon though.

EDIT: I'll be on tomorrow evening for VOG, Nightfall, Daily Heroic level 28, Weekly Strike.... anything. Hopefully it will require solar damage. XD

I'm up for playing late. I got the late shift tomorrow. I'll likely be on when you get on.

I need a more reliable partner than randoms on Strike Playlist... its crazy how hard it is to keep a 3 man team in these things when you don't know the other two.

I'm with DX, must be a Share Play glitch. Our run was the same as always (much more awesome due to the guy we ran it with, freaking beast he was). I've been noticing weird things in Destiny lately though so it might of been on their end too (like running into weird lag spikes out of nowhere, enemies disappearing even though they weren't killed or being despawned for public events, etc).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Another consecutive day of getting a legendary engram.  XD It fell off a dreg but was only boots. I also got a chest with 2 blue engrams, a ship, and spinmetal. I was able to level up my void weapons twice.... and now that I have a bad ass fusion rifle. I enjoy the kill 2 with one shot bounty.

Holy crap you are lucky. I promised my brother I'd get him into the last part of the bloody prince fight so he could save a corn cob by not buying the mini needed to enter the area in gw2 tonight. It worked out good for him and he got a halloween pail. I'll be getting on destiny for a bit tomorrow after work. I hope xur has something good. And I still need to do the weekly heroic.

Turns out that video I posted is a destiny glitch. Someone replied on YouTube and let me know. It's usually followed by getting kicked to orbit.

I open at work. I promised a friend we would go see SAW 10th anniversary, but his wife wants to go to the fair instead, which I have no money for. I may or may not be on tomorrow night.. if so I am up for beating the Weekly on hard and nightfall.

I may or may not be on tonight, depends on how motivated I feel to go grind currency for my next armor piece in FFXIV. I have to say the Patience and Time is quite the amazing sniper rifle. Thing has little to no kick making it the perfect rapid shot sniper rifle. Took out four targets with it this morning in a matter of seconds. It also hits like a truck. Hell I might like it more then my Ice Breaker.

Also took my chances on the Exotic Engram and got myself the Mask of the Third Man (which is exactly what I wanted). Once it's fully leveled I'll have a helm for my Blade Dancer and a helm for my Gunslinger meaning I'll be extremely effective as both subclasses now. Yay!

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/destiny/247017-destiny-vault-glass-raid-walkthrough.html

This is pre patch, but it's still a great read because all of it is relevant outside of how the 3 furthest players get teleported in the final boss fight.

I will be off Monday-Thursday this week. I hope we can get a raid in.