Hmmm, I can see this having some problems due to the countless people that are running around but if you can keep those mobs outside dead then it might work. Honestly doing the Vanguard Tiger playlist seems to work wonders for engram drops (not so much on Legendaries for me but it works for blues). I just don't want to farm anymore, so freaking boring and now that I have my legendary sniper rifle I'm happy (just wish it wasn't ark damage).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

The Strike Playlist is def the way to go. I just wish they didn't cap the vanguard marks every week... what is the point after you are all decked out anyways? Its not like you can get enough ascended energies and shards to max everything out.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

After playing the level 24 tiger strike playlist farming seems pointless now. After doing 3 strikes with you guys I got around 20 green items, 9 blue engrams and 1 legendary engram in less than an hour. I'm glad I got enough engrams to level up my cryptarch tonight too. 2 legendary items in one night for me. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I leveled up my Cryptarch 3 times today, and each time I got all blues. I use to get purples regularly from each level after 5 or 6, so I assume that was nerfed with the loot patch. Its pretty BS considering more than half the purples you get is crap you cant use.

Since I hit rank 4 (9 as of yesterday) I've gotten maybe 3 legendary engrams from him, everything else has been blue or a shader. I think when they patched the engrams they changed what he'll give you upon ranking up, you know to keep from giving us to many purples (or on the off chance it happens exotics). Can't have people getting too powerful to fast you know (or give them to many Ascendant Shards and Energies) because that would be too easy for people.

Its probably bungie's strategy to stick with what they said about destiny appealing to all players. They want to make sure ppl who put in over 200-300 hours will be the only ones that have a chance at fully leveling up and should feel rewarded for putting in all that time. -_-;

At least on gw2 you can trade for resources. I'd love to buy some relic iron with some glimmer and save myself alot of time looking for it.

I did 5 bounties tonight and finally got a piece of armor leveled up so I'm over 1000 defense. I'm still at level 25 but at least I won't have to run from enemies as much as I was. I still haven't gotten any exotic bounties yet but at least I'm over halfway to getting my next vanguard rank up so I can buy the last piece of legendary armor I need. I might have to do a bunch of strike play lists in an attempt to get strange coins depending on what Xur has to offer tomorrow.

They let you buy resources up until tier 6 level stuff. You have to farm it. You need 100 for most things but while the drop rate is small, it's more than ascended stuff in Destiny. And they drop as loot as well as appear in random loot bags and chests.

I saw that rifle and I'm 2 coins short for it myself. I'm not certain if I want that or if I should wait for that rocket launcher that might be for sale next weekend. It only has 2 positives over my supremacy. It has 2 extra rounds and it makes ppl explode. But I just saw that it is solar damage.. The supremacy is void and so is my beastly zombie machine gun. I might have to get this if I can get the coins just so I can have another high level element sniper rifle.

I forgot to look at the bottom of Xur's stock.. I watched a video a couple minutes ago showing that he has a material exchange for coins. The first is 2000 or so glimmer for a coin, then another for spinmetal, but all three could only be redeemed once. I'll check Xur tomorrow because I only need 1 more coin. That icebreaker sniper rifle, the gjallarhorn and the vex mythoclast are probably the best exotics in the game from what I was reading. Especially the Vex.. but from what I saw, that icebreaker makes many higher level missions easier to accomplish because those missions have restricted ammo and the icebreaker makes its own. But the gjallarhorn will destroy bosses, mobs and kill entire teams in pve that are even close to each other.

I found the helmet I want. Its called "Mask of the Third Man", it restores health when you pick up orbs and it extends the duration of the arc blade by making it use less energy per attack.

I was looking through legendary and exotic weapons on destiny's wiki and Vault of Glass is def the way to go. Even if you don't get the Mythoclast, there are a few legendary primary weapons that have elemental damage. I remember in the beta how just about every rifle I found had elemental. I kinda wish I would have saved the names of these rifles because the sights on most of them were superior to anything I've seen in the game so far. I'm curious if we will see this later down the line, because as of right now, there really isn't a lot of weapons in the game.

From what I've seen there are currently 22 exotic weapons and 52 legendary. Seeing as we can only equip 1 exotic, the legendary weapons are the ones I need to really focus on because some seem as good as the exotics.. like the Hezen Vengeance is basically the Gjallarhorn but it has a larger blast radius and has 3 rounds while the Gjallarhorn has only 2. But I think it does slightly less damage because the initial rocket explodes from proximity to an enemy instead of a direct impact to the target. If I can get that weapon, I'd be pleased to use an exotic as a primary or secondary instead.

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Hezen_Vengeance

List of all exotics:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2i4oic/all_22_exotic_weapons_currently_ingame_organized/

List of all current legendary:

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Legendary_Weapons

Damn.. -_- I only need one more coin. I'll do one public event to see if I get one in the daily reward for it, then I'll play nothing but the tiger strike list this afternoon until I get one. I also only need 2 or 3 more motes of light to get that exotic engram. Even if its not an item for my class, I'll save it for another character or break it down for energy.

http://www.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Agent_of_the_Nine

Hmmm. I think I'm going to wait on Hard Light, MIDA Mutli-Tool, or Thunderlord. Universal Remote is tempting only for crucible mode as its a shotgun that is a primary.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/704532-destiny/70177239

I'm so intrigued by this, I bought Blessing of the Gifted since I don't need an exotic helm engram from Xur this week.

O.o I do want Hard Light and would like to get my hands on the Suros Regime (I got a thing for Auto Rifles, what can I say). Sadly they won't be of much use since Sledge and Avolanty helped me get my Ice Breaker today I don't think I'll be switching off of that weapons for awhile (which means I need to get a Legendary Auto Rifle or get used to using my Hand Cannon till I get one). This is the reason I hate the only one Exotic can be equipped at a time rule, kinda screws people over who have more then one Exotic weapon (so many choices, I have 3 now and am working on my 4th one).

I got lucky tonight and the cryptarch must have appreciated my extra bowing to him before I had him look at the exotic helmet engram I got from Xur today because he gave me the exact helmet I wanted. Mask of the Third Man. :D

That Suros looks beastly! The Red Death healing factor seems almost OP to me. It auto healed the first two tiers of his health bar from red state, thats nuts. The thunderlord looks great. Its like a more powerful version of the zombie lmg I have now. The MIDA Multi-Tool has some serious potential. If it is a true hair trigger then that gun could have an incredible fire rate. I don't know if you guys have noticed it before, but equip a hand cannon and just ever so slightly press on the trigger and slowly release.. you'll see the hammer of the gun start to cock but not fire. If the MIDA is a hair trigger, you could potentially lightly tap that trigger button and unlock your clip extremely fast. I'd love to see a video of it fully leveled up but I haven't found one yet. The Universal Remote.. I like that. A shotgun with range sounds ridiculously fun.

After Strider got off, me Avolanty and Soccerking2028 (he joined our clan and I added him on my friend's list), tried the weekly nightfall strike. wtf. It was so ridiculously one sided that all we could do was laugh every time we got one shot killed by almost every enemy. XD At one point, 3 regular goblins were holding their own against use. wtf. XD The nightfall strike had 5 or 6 modifiers on it.. including the nightfall modifier.. if all 3 members of the fire team are dead at the same time we are returned to orbit. As if it wasn't hard enough, there are no checkpoints, no respawning and you don't get a second chance. Everyone gets booted to orbit and gets no reward. Flipping crazy.

I'm really liking the Ice Breaker. The regen ammo really comes in handy and there is an exploit in PVE.. If you run out of special ammo, switch to this weapon, let it regen to the max 6 rounds, switch to a different sniper rifle and you'll have 6 rounds.. but if you switch to the ice breaker, expect it to always start off with 0 ammo.

Thats one reason I want to get out of the hand cannon category. It was great on normal modes, but now I am seeing where it takes 3-4 head shots sometimes to take regular enemies down when the difficulty is set higher than 24. That was my selling point for Hand Cannons and now its gone, so I might as well use a more rapid fire type weapon. I couldn't imagine using anything less than 12 rounds and being effective on these harder levels. Thats partially why I went back to Red Death today. I'm also going to scrap my Thorn bounty again tomorrow. None of those weapons outside of the machine gun looks like they are worth the effort when you can just grind out coins and go to Xur.