• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Stranger Things debuted on Netflix yesterday. Me and Lady marathoned this 8 episode series last night. Wow. I normally hate things with kids in it but this was the best tv series I have seen this year. Its based in the 80s so theres no cell phones and things look a little dated, including the 80s music and clothing, but it works out great. After watching this I can tell it must have been highly inspired by Silent Hill, Stephen King and Dean Koontz's novel Door to December. If you like any of those things you will like this series. This was also made with movie quality production. Netflix needs to make more series like this. We could not stop watching it once we started. The trailer gives away a just a couple scenes but none of the major stuff, but skip the trailer it if you're planning on watching it soon to avoid any spoilers.
    • By DeathscytheX
      Here is the teaser for the shock announcement that Guillermo del Toro and Hideo Kojima will produce a Silent Hill game starring Norman Reedus.
    • By Sledgstone
      Turn on your PS4 and set "P.T." to download. It is the playable teaser for the new game Silent Hills.
      I'm setting it to download tonight so I can try it out after work tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to try this out.
      Source: Kotaku
    • By Sledgstone
      Turn on your PS4 and set "P.T." to download. It is the playable teaser for the new game Silent Hills.
      I'm setting it to download tonight so I can try it out after work tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to try this out.
      Source: Kotaku
      Click here to view the article