DeathscytheX

Metal Gear Solid V - Box gameplay

That box is now one of the most unrealistic things I've ever seen in a game with so much realism. :P I hope they add a picture of Arnold from Commando to that box. It could be an easter egg.. if you stand up with it, Arnold is on the box and 5 enemies instantly die. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Its always been about the boss fights. The AI has always been dumb and only overwhelmed in numbers. With it being open world I wonder if they will have the traditional area where they stop pursuit, or will it be like Watch Dogs where the area is much larger to unlimited.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Those fixers on Watch Dogs were relentless. But I don't think that would be the case on MGS.. I bet it'll be a more traditional pursuit where they go back to their normal patrol areas after they loose sight of you. It would be pretty funny if they chased indefinitely tho. I now have this vision of Snake being chased by a massive horde of people like in The Benny Hill Show. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg