1. Sledgstone

Sledgstone

2. DeathscytheX

DeathscytheX

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      The season finale just ended this past monday. I started this series and gave it a couple eps. I almost dropped it, but by the third ep shit started going down and I got sucked into the plot. This was a surprisingly great series with excellent acting. Its so refreshing to see a 1 off series like this. I don't think there is going to be a season 2 and if there is it would probably ruin the experience. This played out like an anime in a sense. It started and finished the entire plot. There was no filler episodes and everything tied in together. I hope this inspires AMC to make more stand alone short series. Hell, I wish more of america tv would follow this direction instead of endless reality shows or drawing out a series so long that it gets canceled without a finale. This show proves its possible for US tv to actually give us a story in a complete season. Well done AMC.  I can only compare this to Stephen King mini series, except better. Now I wish all those old Stephen King mini series were actually given the full season treatment like this.
    • By Sledgstone
      If you haven't played season 1 or 2, the trailer seems to be spoiler free and doesn't reference any of those events. WTF.. Jesus is in this!?
    • By DeathscytheX
      So Rick is now the top adviser, and basically the leader now. Dianne is just a puppet to keep everyone comfortable. Rick isn't taking no shit from these fools, and only holds back to keep mass hysteria from breaking out. While he is right, he's lost his damn mind. Morgan is going to be his outer conscience from now on I believe.

That canyon of walkers is by design I believe. I think the Wolves have been saving up on something big for Alexandria.... and when they saw Rick and company pulling them away, they acted at the end of the episode.

This episode featured Rick, Morgan, Abraham, Glen, Sasha, and Daryl mostly... there are some new players, most notably the black guy with the glasses, and the guy that tried to kill Glen. The cast is getting too big and there will be sure to be plenty of deaths to older characters to make room for newer ones. Carol is going to keep blending in unnoticed until some shit goes down. She's Rick's ace in the hole, and Morgan noticed it in a flashback. That was a key moment I believe.

After the next episode, It will be interesting to see how the town reacts to Rick... they'll probably fault him for someone else's sabotage if the cause isn't realized after the dust settles.
    • By Sledgstone
      Seems like Rick takes charge and goes a bit cran on everyone with power. Talk about a 180 from his farming days at the prison.