DeathscytheX

The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode Discussion (possible spoilers)

That was a great episode. Terminus was finished up in one episode. I'm really surprised that no one in the group got killed, I was expecting Bob or someone to die. Carol kicked some ass. As good as the setup at Terminus was, a couple bullets and a firework took down the entire place. Damn. O_O

Morgan! That was the first time they added a clip to the end of the episode after the credits. I hope hes back in the show now.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Damn that episode was amazing. The last "THEN" was a bit confusing... where the butchers and rapists she was talking about a part of the camp and kept in line? Or did they come back at the end there? I have a feeling these guys are the set up for the next major villain and Garreth really isn't the bad guy or even a bad guy at that.

Its good to see Morgan back, I hope he joins the group finally.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Carol was totally fuckin awesome. From taking care of Tyreese and Judith to raising hell in Terminus. She fuckin wasted that joint. Whooooooooooooooooo go Carol!!! When that woman steps up shit gets done!

When Daryl saw her and ran to her for hugs... oh man everybody gotta ship that now! Even her and Rick were cool "You do that?" so cute. Rick and Carl reunited with Judith, Sasha and Tyreese, all good yo. 

Looking forward to Morgan joining them.

Tyresse is gonna tell Rick he knows hes cool and Rick should stfu and appreciate that woman! Glen will convince him Tara and Abraham's group is cool.

TTD: Conan was great but they shoulda had one of those women that ship Daryl Carol cuz she woulda been losing her mind lol

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Will watch it tonight with a few friends. I suspect by the end of this season, the girl you guys love will die. If she doesn't, I hope Rick does.

EDIT

So I watched it. It's funny how they said THEN and NOW as if we won't get what's happening and I didn't like the reveal at the end, in the sense that I'm glad we'll see more of that character, it was just odd to have them unmask the guy, it would've been cooler if they showed a guy walk up to the sign and follow those signs where the audience's wondering "Who's that guy?!! Is he good or some scalp the group forgot to kill off?!" The first episode felt like one of those season finale's and I mean that in a good way, glad the story picked up and we weren't stuck at Terminus for the full season. Zombies look like many versions of an Iron Maiden cover. That fire cracker scene was not realistic for a show that wants to be closer to showing realistic stuff. I also for the first time sat through an episode of Talking Dead, painful. Reassured my belief in why I think Conan isn't funny. 

Edited by Pchan

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I like how they solved Carol's acceptance back into the group along with Maggie accepting Tara at the same time. Thanks for not spending 4-5 episodes on it. especially for Graphic Novel readers. If they are following the graphic novel closely... Garreth and friends are in for a nasty surprise. I'm loving this season so far.

I haven't had the chance to reply to this topic immediately in the last couple weeks while the show was fresh in my mind.

From last week, I had a feeling Bob was bitten. Its a bit of a shame that we'll never know if those guys would have turned from eating the tainted meat or not. But man that slaughtering scene at the end was brutal. Poor Bob.

This episode.. I wondered why Beth didn't invite the doctor in the escape.. but after her conversation with the guy it made sense. He used her for murder. Hes just as bad as everyone else. And then Carol shows up!? I have a feeling that when Daryl and Carol went chasing after that car, something bad went down and those ppl grabbed Carol. And with the amount of time from when the two of them left to go chase the car and Daryl returned with somebody in the bushes. My guess is that he found the guy Beth was trying to escape with. Maybe the next goal for Rick and some of the others will be to return to Atlanta to save the two women.

All this time I thought they made a bit of distance from Atlanta, but they must still be a quick car ride from it.

Carol probably chose to go in and get Beth while Daryl took Noah back to the others for reinforcements.

They're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out....  Carol wasted Terminus in 10 seconds

mwahahahaha

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Eugene was a liar. That caught me by surprise. I've been good about not looking up any spoilers or reading any of the comics so far. I liked the idea of a mission. But after seeing how he and Abraham met, I doubt I'd have believed him myself. Poor Abraham tho, it was all he was living for. Now they'll be better off backtracking to the church. I'm wondering about Abraham's hand tho. Sure its been bloody, but what if zombie's blood or saliva got into that open wound of his.. hmm.

I wouldn't be surprised if they killed Eugene. You could almost tell that he shot up their vehicle's fuel tank last season because of the way he looked when he walked away. And with him putting broken glass in the fuel, hes put everyone's lives in danger for no reason for too long.

The talking dead had a preview for the next episode that looked significant. Daryl and Carol burning a Beth sized body in an open fire at what looks like the outside of the hospital. Seemed like a significant spoiler for the episode. Only 3 episodes left. O_O

X'D I've been waiting for that moment since the characters were announced. I knew why he was sabotaging everything all along. If I wasn't a comic reader, he was believable with all the scientific jargon he would spew on top of acting like a nut bag.

The Daryl / Carol episode last week was good.. this episode tho.. I was hoping the preacher man was going to get killed. He seems like such a pointless character. In a way, he is probably more of a liability than the baby. The baby might make noise and draw some walkers, but at least it won't tear up the floor to give walkers a new way to get into a building that is boarded up. I have a feeling that a major character is going to die in the mid season finale.. maybe Beth or Carol.

That was probably one of the most gut wrenching moments the series has had, and I wasn't even a big fan of Beth. Daryl in tears was a powerful moment, Maggie got the worst of it as she was given so much hope only to have it crash down around her so fast.

Rick is evolving into a hardened character. Dead or alive, if you fuck with his group, you're going to die. He ran that guy over and then shot him in the head like it was nothing. His plan was to go in and kill everyone to save Beth an Carol. Right now he's too hardcore for the rest of the group that opted for Tyrese's plan. I'm wondering if Daryl will feel that he is at fault Beth died for convincing Rick to go the hostage trade route. Rick and Tyrese are on opposite sides of the spectrum, Michonne can flip back and forth, Glen, Maggie, Rosita, are going to be closer to T's side while Abraham, Carol, and probably Daryl who I would have put on the flip/flop category will side with Rick.

It was very surprising a fight didn't break out. But in reality, they were in a close quarter situation. Too many people would have got hurt or killed with both sides being equally armed. Rick offering to take anyone that wanted to leave with them goes back to what Bob told him before he died.

Can't say she didn't deserve it after what she pulled. Bad move Beth. Can't say this season was better than the last or the one before that. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

No! Tyrese! :(

I'm glad they have a goal again. If not for some destination to head to the show would get a bit tedious. I hope Morgan meets up with them soon. I know ppl have mentioned this theory before but it's really holding true.. TWD really seems to not like having more than 1 predominant African American male.. Tyrese shows up and T-Dog was killed off. Now here is Noah.. poor Tyrese. But with Morgan coming soon, I know that Noah will not survive this season once he shows up.

Tyrese's death was less significant in the TV show than in the comic.. that is disappointing. The episode it self was masterpiece. Beth had just died so they made you think that the shoveling and preaching was for her. Only to punch you in the gut with Tyrese's death. The Hallucinations were perfect.... especially with the Governor. I knew it had been too long by the time they cut off his arm, but there was that false sense of hope, only to be crushed at the end. This season is going to be epically brutal... so many characters still alive and the cast is way too large right now.

The Walking Dead speech by Rick was good.. and they ate some dogs. :\ I hope they get to DC soon.. The water left by a friend made me think of Morgan.. but if it was him, he'd just reveal himself to Rick, I would think.. this new guy that seems to know Rick.. I wonder what is up with that. I don't really understand how anyone else could know who he is unless it was related to whatever survivors might have been leftover from Terminus.

The group has reached the safe zone and its apparent they've lost a bit of their humanity. They aren't coping well with normalcy. Rick has his eyes on another man's wife, Sasha can't deal with the community's happiness, Glen despises the way the supply runners do things like its all fun and games. While they could become toxic to the community, they are right in the fact that they've been too lucky with how careless they have been. They are easily the best security Alexandra has had.