Sledgstone

Battlefield 4 Battlefest and Dragon's Teeth Teaser

I got the target detector unlocked. It only works for carbines and dmrs from what I saw. Its a weapon attachment and it makes a cone on the mini map that shows enemies on the map like the motion sensor from the movie aliens. I'm 2 melee kills away from the decoy. That actually seems useful because it shows up as a constant enemy triangle on the map. And when you run around a corner about to knife someone all you see a little gadget on the floor.

The decoy doesn't hold up well against a mortar tho. One hit and it's instant destroyed.

I looked at the list of trophies and there is one called "Your titan is ready" lol. I forget what you had to do to get that one.

Also, the pod launcher was interesting. You jump in it aim towards where you want to go and boom! You are flying through the air. Pretty cool.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Well outside of the code it seems we've figured out how to get the elevator to work and it seems we need to do the first Phantom Assignment and need to get 1 of each of the new futuristic dog tags (one per person) to get the elevator to work. Guess I'll need to work on those Tank kills so I can get my dog tag.

I'm only one melee kill from the decoy as of last night, might have to work on that later when I get a chance.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589