Sledgstone

Big Hero 6

7 posts in this topic

Part of me wants to doubt that due to an obvious 69 joke.... But then again Duke Nukem 1 & 2 were Mega Man clones....

No Title II Net Neutrality, No Future.

How many of these CGI movies haven't been decent?.... excluding cars, Shrek sequels, Antz, & Bee Movie.... Okay.... That question was rhetorical....

No Title II Net Neutrality, No Future.

Big Hero 6 was fun, surprisingly watchable with emotion. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I really enjoyed Big Hero 6. This is basically a pixar cg anime made by Disney and with no singing scenes. ^_^ I hope Disney makes more movies like this.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I loved this cartoon when i was a kid. The animation looks good, the music is great, the voice actors are a good match. I'll watch this.
    • By Sledgstone
      No Johnny Depp in the trailer, but it looks very promising.
    • By Sledgstone

Maybe he'll be a good Han Solo. I still have the old Han Solo Trilogy of books in my head so it'll be a hard watch for me since all that canon will be thrown out the window.
      Source:
      http://deadline.com/2016/05/star-wars-han-solo-movie-alden-ehrenreich-frontrunner-cast-1201737425/

• By Sledgstone

Angelina Jolie is Maleficent. I believe she will play that role great. Now I'm wondering if the movie will show Maleficent turning into a dragon and if that dragon will look as good as Smaug from The Hobbit.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone

Angelina Jolie is Maleficent. I believe she will play that role great. Now I'm wondering if the movie will show Maleficent turning into a dragon and if that dragon will look as good as Smaug from The Hobbit.