HKofsesshoumaru

im back!

Anybody remember lil ol me? The redhead? First name elizabeth. Last time I was on here wow was 2009. I remember godgrave and lady. How have u guys been? So much has changed but before I go into that id like to see who remembers me?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I remember you!.... Well not the redhead or Elizabeth thing....

LW is still around. But GG is gone forever. Kosmos ultimately killed GG. And what was left of GG got turned into this Pchan person.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Hi MYK JL:yes I remember u. Oh the fun I had here. Hi strider how r u? Hey sledgestone. Life is good! Im working and now living in the san diego area. California love. My kids r 9 and 5. Married 6 years. Not a perfect marriage we have our issues but we will see what happens with that. I dont want to whine like I used to. Oh wow was I crazy girl. I was 23 or 24 when I started here. Now im 32. What i would give to be 23 again!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Hi dubird*waves back* wasnt it u who always had the beautiful multi colored hair?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

'course I remember you, welcome back! How was the move to San Diego for you? Big change from what you were used to in Canada? 

Edited by Pchan

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Any place is better to live in then Arizona, only those who have lived in Arizona will understand.

Eh, I can't really complain. Moved my ass out of Arizona 3 years ago and moved back home. Now I'm kind of wishing I'd of stayed in Arizona, it'd be cheaper to live down there then where I'm currently at (currently living in the middle of the Bakken Oil Boom, it's freaking sucks. So many idiots coming up here who just make life more miserable due to their shortsightedness).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

There was that big fire in yarnel arizona that killed 19 hotshots. One I went to high school with us being from prescott. The big fire I remember was the one that hit near ramona (where I live. North san diego county) that my unlaws had to evacuate. It happened a few years ago. We get earthquakes which is a change lol I like the ocean.Great to live a hour from the beach. Summers out here r blissful compaired to arizona heat. Very very expensive to live here tho. I guess u pay for the weather

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Yes the taxes r insane here. EVERYTHING in california is more expensive. At one time I had a one bedroom apartment that included utilities for 700 in mesa. A one bedroom here in california starts at 1200 not including utilities. Gas Is about 3.89 a gallon (as of thursday in oceanside). BUT its nice not having to deal with snow. Just beautiful sunny california weather.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru