Hopefully Batman isn't dying, retiring, unmasked, or hiding in the end.

If anything if Batman Arkham Knight is suppose mirror Christopher Nolan's Batman then hopefully Batman Arkham will be tied into a Justice League video game.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Its an impressive video. I haven't played any of these newer Batman games yet even tho I own most of them now. My older brother really seemed to like them. The video doesn't show any gameplay footage tho. :|

I'm glad at least one game isn't being made for every system on the market. -_-;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I pretty much guessed Batman Arkham Knight wasn't coming to PS3, 360, or Wii U. But with how expensive the graphics look, it would probably be a real waste to never rely on them for another game.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Sony started that trend when the PS3 wasn't selling very good, so Devs were still making PS2  versions of games to juice out all the money they could. Now that is apparent that the PS4 is selling like crazy and the Xbox One doing well itself, Rocksteady had confidence in only making next gen version... hopefully more will follow suit.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Kinda reminds me of the time when people were complaining like "Man Of Steel is gonna show Superman's origins ... again?!?!" ... this batman clip has nothing new that has not been seen over and over so many times, frame by frame. Boring. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Kinda reminds me of the time when people were complaining like "Man Of Steel is gonna show Superman's origins ... again?!?!" ... this batman clip has nothing new that has not been seen over and over so many times, frame by frame. Boring. 

I think you're confusing it with Batman Arkham Origins which was somehow smaller than Batman Arkham City. Batman Arkham Knight at least implies that it might include all of Gotham. Then again so did Arkham Origins.

In any case Scare Crow is back as far as I can tell. Well unless he was also in Arkham City & Arkham Origins & no one cared to mention it. Scare Crow some how being more interesting to fight than.... Oh dear FSM, why was The Joker on "steroids".... The Joker copy off of Bane wasn't exciting at all if anything it made me question why he didn't try to copy Killer Croc or Clay Face who could've probably kicked Bane's ass based on how they were built in the game.... Or not since Clay Face was trapped behind a glass wall & Killer Croc was defeated by boomerangs....

It probably had to do with the fact that Arkham Orgins was made by WB Studios and not Rocksteady. The general consensus I get from reading comments on gaming sites is that they don't even consider origins apart of this series since it was made by a different developer.

I'm interested in this game just because you can drive the batmobile. XD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

It probably had to do with the fact that Arkham Origins was made by WB Studios and not Rocksteady. The general consensus I get from reading comments on gaming sites is that they don't even consider origins apart of this series since it was made by a different developer.

I'm interested in this game just because you can drive the Batmobile. XD

You can?!

I don't know if it was in Arkham City. But I know a previous Batmobile was more of a background piece in Arkham Asylum. Arkham Knight better have all of Gotham City in it if the Batmobile is actually drivable now.

Well the introduction of Batman Arkham Asylum had Batman drive The Joker to Arkham Asylum. And that's all it was really used for in that game. I think it would be best to wait for some actual game play footage just to be sure. Last thing I want is to get excited for it showing up just to give Batman a different Bat Gadget then not being used after that.

I think you guys misunderstood my point : ) ... the last Batman game I played was The Adventures Of Batman & Robin which was pretty good. What I meant just by looking at the video was the sequence of events and what happens etc visually that you know or have seen to have happened in the exact same order either in movies or tv shows. It felt predictable and boring like I knew someone with a big gun would shoot at his car and it would go flying up while Batman jumps out, kicks butt and hops back in after it's all done. How many times have we all seen that? Watching it again in a game trailer excites you guys? I'm only analyzing the trailer. 

Edited by Pchan

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yes, I find the trailer exciting.

No, I didn't try to predict the trailer.

Correction, I did when it came to Thomas Wayne's speech & how it would hopefully contradict who Batman is.

No, I didn't predict the Batmobile flying over Two Face's Head.

Damn, that scene actually reminded of Free Willy.

No, Batman getting out of The Batmobile to beat up Bad Guys isn't Predictable but Obvious.

Yes, I'm splitting hairs on Predictable & Obvious.

No, Batman shouldn't have run over Bad Guys just to make it less Obvious.

Yes, running over Bad Guys  probably would've made Batman look less like a Hero.

Damn, Batman jumping in & out of his Batmobile like he's playing Jump Rope would be funny.

No, what got me hyped for it was the return of The Scare Crow.

Yes, you might've known that if you played Batman Arkham Asylum.

No, I won't be buying Batman Arkham Knight anytime soon.

Yes, I've only played Batman Arkham Asylum on the PS3.

Yes, I did it so I could get the rewarded PS Home Batcave when you play Batman Arkham Asylum.

Yes, I also own The Ghost Buster's Fire House & Enterprise D.

No, my childhood Nostalgia on PS Home isn't complete until I have the 1980's Thunder Cats Base, TMNT Sewers, & crashed spaceships from Beast Wars.

Seriously though my hype for this trailer revolves mainly around The Scare Crow. And you should probably play or check out The Scare Crow Missions in Batman Arkham Asylum.