Eppy

LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR

*Walks up to a giant cage hiding in the back of the AC Vaults* Why hello there my pretties =D *hundreds of beady eyes stare at me as I break open the lock and open the door* GO!!   LET CHAOS REIGN ACROSS THE BOARDS!!! *Darting out of the dark cage comes forth hundreds of Chibi Eppy's to cause havoc wherever the go* muahahaha *2 Chibi's separate from the horde and make a B line towards Strider*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

*watches the chibi's pin Sana-chan down then a handful pull out feathers and grin all evil like*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I warned you all, I told you he would release them again. But no, you didn't believe me. You called me crazy. Said I was being paranoid but look, look what has befallen us. Who's the crazy one now?

*smacks the two chibis that come at him to the side with his Cypher and opens up portal with hundreds of black silhouettes standing at the ready*

At least I prepared for this coming atrocity.  Go my minions, go and do what you were trained to do.

*Chibi Striders come pouring out of the portal heading straight for the Chibi Eppys* 

I only hope their training was enough.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

*dusts off the ole watch*

BIG X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BIG X falls drops from the sky*

Computer: All systems nominal, weapons at 100% capacity, hyper-matter shields online, power-drolics on standby, vapor vent countermeasures available

DEPLOY VULCAN CANNONS! *unleashes a speculator volley of heavy fire indiscriminately among the masses*

THEY'RE JUST TOO MANY!!! ITS LIKE THEY'RE NEVER ENDING!!

*Continues to lay down suppressive fire, breaking all kinds of random, possibly important things*

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

X'D The futility of this makes me laugh * several chibis in robes start chanting in a mysterious tongue as portal start opening revealing suits of flesh and metal*  Here come the suits of destruction! *numerous EVA like giants start appearing left and right as the chibis start clamoring into them.*  Let these holy units of destruction loose unto these feeble beings that sought peace in these days of yore! *all the Units start to activate the eyes glowing red as they start their charge towards the infidels!*

eppyomega.png

*watches in horror and amazement*

They've got mechs now. Good lord Eppy what have you unleashed?

*rips open another portal as his minions gather into a defensive posture*

Time to put your training into effect little ones. Come forth my pets.

*hundreds of mechanical panthers come forth with the Chibi Striders climbing on top*

Not as impressive as you mechs I admit but they will do the job but they are not all that I have at my disposal.

*hundreds of mechanical hawks come forth armed with various weaponrs*

Ride forth my minions, defend us with your new tools. Do not allow any of the vile creatures through.

*the Chibi Striders charge forth upon their panther mounts with hawks in tow to intercept the newly armed Chibi Eppys*

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Seeing as this is my first encounter of the Chibi invasion ... 

*watches from afar on top of a sniper tower*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

*Mike Jail Appears In A Burst Of Flames below Pchan's sniper tower*

*Mike Jail's hand burns Pchan's sniper tower to the point where it falls over.*

*Mike Jail Disappears In A Burst Of Flames*

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

*cries* I was on your side meanies! *rolls away to find suitable weapons

Aha! *pulls out a sword fashioned from over starched jeans* (Yay inside jokes)

*begins smacking chibi eppys away, making a bee line for eppy himself*

This attack may or may not have been my fault lol

*Mike Jail feels guilty now for what he did to Pchan.... Only to add insult to injury.... By saving Pchan ala that scene from Indiana Jones 4....*

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/reel-physics/6780-Indiana-Jones-4-Crystal-Skull-Nuking-the-Fridge

*Mike Jail runs toward the blast yelling....*

ULTIMATE POWER!

*Which was probably a really bad idea....*

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.