Sledgstone

Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer

17 posts in this topic

Guardians Of The Galaxy trailer from Marvel Studios. Starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel as the voice of Groot, Bradley Cooper as the voice of Rocket Raccoon, Lee Pace, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Djimon Hounsou, John C. Reilly, Glenn Close & Benicio del Toro. Directed by James Gunn with Kevin Feige producing, and Louis D'Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Jeremy Latcham, Alan Fine and Stan Lee as executive producers.

Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy," which first appeared in comic books in Marvel Super-Heroes, Issue #18 (Jan. 1969) finds space adventurer Peter Quill the object of a bounty hunt after stealing an orb coveted by a treacherous villain. But when Quill discovers the power it holds, he must find a way to rally a quartet of ragtag rivals hot on his trail to save the universe.

This is no Avengers group, but I'm sure it will be highly entertaining and fun.

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

I'm going to see this though I can't help to feel that this movie is going to not only tank but get bad reviews....

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

Very burnt on comic book or superhero movies. Earlier it was cool or sort of like a novelty to go see it. Now, every year there's a release, wtfrakk. Watching the trailer doesn't make me want to watch it. Same with that new Captain America trailer or Spiderman trailer (looks like a video game), though I'll give Spiderman a shot cos the first movie in this current reboot series was decent. 

Edited by Pchan

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm stumped on how its more promising now....

Maybe in comparison to (almost) everything else that has or has been advertised to come out this year.

Godzilla 2014 looked awesome once it was finally about giant monster fights. But that review by Movie Bob has convinced me not to see it yet.

Sony's Amazingly Bad Spider-Man Reboot is bad to even think about.

Fox even holding the word Mutant hostage along with Mutant Related Events just because they can still make what appear to be poorly done X-Men movies is Disappointing.

Outside of Christopher Nolan's Batman WB sucks at currently trying to make DC super hero movies.

If it weren't for Captain America: Winter Soldier so far I'd say that Guardians Of The Galaxy looks like the best super hero movie of this year. But even then that's a very underwhelming year.

- Fantomex

Its more promising to me because in the Avengers earth's mightiest heroes cartoon the guardians of the galaxy were in a couple episodes and they were pretty bad ass.. This trailer shows star Lord looking like the character in the cartoon... plus it shows the collector and the kree.. This movie is going to introduce a lot of marvel characters that have never been portrayed in any movie before and will most likely set plot lines in motion for numerous avengers sequels.

This is a decent breakdown of the trailer that explains some of the characters:

This is going to be a fun movie, I'm kind of glad they haven't gone to far into the plot of the movie in these trailers.. the fate of the galaxy is up to these guys and the trailers still haven't shown the full scale of what threat they'll be facing.

A sequel already? I know its probably part of Marvel's continuity but couldn't they have waited until after the first proved itself. That way they could've at least gone back & considered a different space movie. Like the Starjammers. Well assuming Fox doesn't hold Corsair aka, Christopher Summers, hostage.

Sledgstone likes this

- Fantomex

My thoughts while watching this movie

• Sony Walkman! Spider-Man confirmed!
  • I had no idea a blue man could have a redneck....
  • Apparently Elves from Thor The Dark World are collectable.
  • Diamonds are a girl's best friend? Well a Infinity Stone sure isn't.
  • Groot & Rocket decide to reenact the last scene between a Terminator & John Connor from Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
  • Ronan The Accuser: Behold your Mystery Men!
  • If it a Milano Cookie could be rebuilt should it be worth $6,000,000?
  • Space Redneck got trolled!

Also this movie doesn't deserve a sequel but needs one based on What happens with Starlord.

Sledgstone likes this

- Fantomex

Good fun movie. Over-rated as well. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The movie's ending sucked imho. The reason they beat the bad guy in the end was one of the dumbest scenes I've watched in a big movie in recent times.

I watched this movie tonight and I loved it! This movie was epic and hilarious all at the same time. XD

When that guy got literally trolled at the end I was laughing so hard. XD