DeathscytheX

Transformers: Age of Extinction

I haven't watched a single of of these movies....I've tried but I just can't get into them at all they are jsut so bad.

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Anyone notice that no robot spoke a single word in the entire trailer? Well.. Optimus grunted twice as if passing gas around the 8 second mark. Its all about the humans.. and the giant cg battles in the background. -_-; But what happened to Sam Whitwititickiey? I still can't spell his name. I'm surprised the trailer wasn't about him trying to live a normal daily life with his parents when a giant battle breaks out in their backyard.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

As far as I know Shia is done with the movies now. I believe he was only contracted to do the first three thats why Marky Mark is in this one. Plus I'm sure there will be some sort of recap at the beginning of this movie since it's supposed to take place 4 years after that horrible 3rd movie.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I haven't even seen movies 2 and 3 I couldn't watch the bad acting from whats her face I'm so awesome but I think Steven Spielberg is a chauvinistic ass girl.

they need to shoot these movies like a rabid animal. 

Stirke 1 - Making a joke of out Devastator after mislabeling him in the first film.

Strike 2 - "Transformers Heaven" and sock dust

Strike 3 - Reducing Shockwave into some side show insignifcant villain that accomplished nothing.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Strike 1 - Shia Labeouf

Strike 2 - Shia Labeouf's parents

Strike 3 - Thinking people would like Shia Labeouf because of his GF(s)

Foul Ball - Thinking Michael Bay was a good choice for directing Transformer Movies

And now for a different sport

Indiana Jones golf ball got stuck in a sand pit with The Temple Of Doom then much later ended up in a pond thanks to Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

That's more accurate....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Looks as bad as the other movies in the franchise but it's on par with other dumb movies that go on to make tons of money, won't list them so as not to hurt the sentiments of users on here. Mark's in it to cash in on his popularity. It's still going to make a lot of money, regardless. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Transformers: Age of Extinction Official Trailer #2

I have a feeling that this movie will probably be the best Michael Bay can do with Tranformers. Hopefully he'll stop making them after this movie. Aliens are killing all humans.. and its up to Optimus to be resurrected (by Mark Wahlburg), jump onto a dinosaur and then save all of humanity. This trailer reminds me of the Jesus riding a dinosaur meme.

This post has been promoted to an article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Again the only cool thing in that entire trailer is Grimlock and Optimus riding him, otherwise it looks mediocore and to be rewriting what happened in the last three movies. If that truck Marky Mark finds is Optimus why in the hell would he need to be resurrected? For christ sakes this movie is only taking place 4 years after Dark of the Moon. Gah, Bay needs to just take his hands off my freaking childhood because all hes doing is ruining it.

Edited by Strider Hiryu

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/9485-Transformers-Age-of-Extinction-Better-Than-The-First-Three

I'm still skipping this one like I did the previous.
I guess I'm still not over the death of Ravage.
That & Lockdown not being a 1970s Muscle Car is lame.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Again the only cool thing in that entire trailer is Grimlock and Optimus riding him, otherwise it looks mediocore and to be rewriting what happened in the last three movies. If that truck Marky Mark finds is Optimus why in the hell would he need to be resurrected? For christ sakes this movie is only taking place 4 years after Dark of the Moon. Gah, Bay needs to just take his hands off my freaking childhood because all hes doing is ruining it.

He's doing Evangelion next. La laaa la laaaaaa laa. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.