Ladywriter

Once Upon a Time

I had this in my Netflix cue forever, a week or so ago  I put it on "in the background" when I was doing crap online and ...it sucked me in, quick.

Snow White thieving, fighting and stabbing mo fos? I'm all in. The show is an awesome twist on all old fairytales. Very creative, it gives such depth to characters we thought we knew all our lives. I'm loving the Rumpelstiltskin and Regina stuff  :P The Grumpy back story ep was a fav.

We're in season 2, probably gonna have to check out Once upon a time in Wonderland after we get caught up with this.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Couldn't get into Once upon a time. I tried on a trans atlantic flight to england. Put me to sleep...until turbunce.

I do want to try watching wonderland though

Edited by Crash

I made a topic for this already.. lol. *kicks my topic* :P

I'm really liking this show. It has definitely grown on me. Rumpelstiltskin is my favorite character. Robert Carlyle is a much better actor than I ever thought. I've seen him in other roles, 28 weeks later, stargate universe and I wasn't impressed.. but Once Upon a Time really shows his talent.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Well I just watched all of Syfy Alice again....<3 Hatter! I would run away with that man...maybe....wish he made more movies that weren't along horror-ish.

Now to persue youtube for tidbits of wonderland...I really need to get netflicks

I never got the chance to watch Syfy Alice. I started watching it one day but I ended up getting side tracked. If I remember right it didn't get as much recognition as Tin Man did because it came out around the same time as the Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Depp.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

omfg have a tissue handy for mid season fin

the pure shit that came out of Pan's mouth to Rumple... if I coulda reached through the tv and stabbed a motherfucker....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers