Akira13

I'm 22 and what is this

Hey, what's up, Akira13 here. So I guess the last time I posted was in 2008, and that itself was also a "haven't been here in a while post", which is super weird to think about if I'm being honest. I can barely comprehend the fact that I created my account in 2002, AT THE AGE OF NINE. In summation I think that AC is probably a legitimate contender for longest running forum on the internet, for real. Also, how have you guys been? Any old-timers still hanging out?

Well what do we have here. Whats up Akira, long time no speak. Old timers are all that's left around here and we're a dying breed as it is (all the new people run away shortly after joining if they're not bots, beginning to think we either smell or are scaring them away).

You still have Zoidberg.... You all still have Zoidberg!

Yeah that would've made more sense if I had made myself  a Zoidberg avatar....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Good to see you Akira13! I've been pretty good. I always seem busy with work, games and my little dog Pikachu. :P How have you been?

Thanks for the positive comments on the site. We went through a very long dead period for a couple years of low activity and heavy spam bots. We relaunched the site after I switched us over to a new forum software. Things have been better here, but like Strider said, its just a handful of us old timers here now. New people are welcome, but most people seem to be lurkers.

Oh, and most of the new features and whatnot can be found in topics in the News & Announcements forum. So many new features. O_O And later this year, we'll be getting another big upgrade when the next major version of our forum software gets released.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I agree with aikra...I'm looking around like 

"What's this? What's this? 

There's color everywhere
What's this? 
There's white things in the air
What's this? 
I can't believe my eyes
I must be dreaming
Wake up, jack, this isn't fair
What's this?"

No seriously I don't understand some of the features on here...

I just popped back earlier this week, made new account because well frankly Duo was a different person from now, and hell I couldn't tell you the password, nor the email that account was on. 

Good to see you Akira13! I've been pretty good. I always seem busy with work, games and my little dog Pikachu. :P How have you been?

Thanks for the positive comments on the site. We went through a very long dead period for a couple years of low activity and heavy spam bots. We relaunched the site after I switched us over to a new forum software. Things have been better here, but like Strider said, its just a handful of us old timers here now. New people are welcome, but most people seem to be lurkers.

Oh, and most of the new features and whatnot can be found in topics in the News & Announcements forum. So many new features. O_O And later this year, we'll be getting another big upgrade when the next major version of our forum software gets released.

I've been good Sledge, just working a lot. This new software was definitely a good choice, yeah, compared to whatever the old one was.... phpBB I think? Or am I wrong? I just know that it was the one that seemed to be employed by every forum everywhere in the early to mid 2000s, haha.

For realz, you need an avatar and adjust your sig in settings. lol

Noted.... I guess the old Yusuke Urameshi avatar/sig combo didn't survive my multiple years of neglect, lol. 

Also, hey Dubird!

When I deleted the broken link earlier it seemed to direct to an Imageshack URL.... And as I certainly never paid for any sort of premium account there, no wonder it was broken XD

Note: Ok, I definitely haven't been an active forum user in a long time, it took me a solid three edits to figure out how to do the normal XD hahaha.

Edited by Akira13

Don't forget to go into your settings and set your notification options. I love how this site's notifications work. Its probably my favorite feature. ^_^

I've been good Sledge, just working a lot. This new software was definitely a good choice, yeah, compared to whatever the old one was.... phpBB I think? Or am I wrong? I just know that it was the one that seemed to be employed by every forum everywhere in the early to mid 2000s, haha.

Oh man.. I remember when we used phpBB. That was such a long time ago. XD We were using vbulletin a year ago.. it really turned to crap. :nod:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Noted.... I guess the old Yusuke Urameshi avatar/sig combo didn't survive my multiple years of neglect, lol. 

That's the one thing left to legitimize who you are! 

This's Godgrave by the way. Welcome back old chap. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Hey Akira, I'm kinda the same, Every so often I'll check in with the intention of sticking around, but then work picks up, I get busy with other projects/gaming/anime etc. Don't feel bad about all the features, I don't even know half of them and I don't feel like learning the them  :studyhard:  Guess I'm kind of old school  :teethglint:  but it's kind of sad since I work in IT. Seriously it's good to see you, you defiantly need an avatar and sig. I was surprised to see mine still on photobucket, haven't used it in years.

AC is like the zombie virus, we are all infected and (re)turn eventually  :P

Haha, yea that must be it, now if we can just figure out how to get us to stay     :blackhole:

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

Hey Akira. I remember u. Been a long time for me but I couldnt help but return.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Omgosh the HK actually stands for hentai kitty. It sounds perverted but I like the cat girls I see in anime. You know the girls with cat tails and ears. I dont know what u technically call them. Basically im the hentai cat girl who belongs to sesshomaru. Sesshomaru being a demon dog. Me being a cat girl from a hentai movie. I just thought it was cool. *SHRUGS*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Checking in on old anime sites and forums I used to visit back in the day and ac outlived em all. What ever happened to gundam forum , anime post, gundam tsunami forums or anime forums ??? I dunno if u remember me sledge back in the old spaceports free ubb days lol