Myk JL

PS Plus Games

3 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

If I didn't play Saints Row 4, would playing Gat out of Hell make sense? Or does it matter if it's played out of order? :confused:

Saints Row 4 didn't make sense & neither does Gat Out Of Hell. But if you play Gat Out Of Hell before Saints Row 4 expect a major spoiler. On the other hand if you don't play Gat Out Of Hell before Agents Of Mayhem you might spoil one of the endings to Gat Out Of Hell involving Brimstone. Although that was probably already spoiled by this year's E3.

I would be barely looking forward to getting Gat Out Of Hell for free on PS4 if I didn't already buy it bundled with SR4. And I wouldn't have bought that if I didn't want SR4 on PS4 before I got it free for Xbox One. I don't know who to be more mad at. Microsoft for being desperate enough to give out better free games on Xbox One. Or Sony for being able to get away with free mediocre games on PS4.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Rebel Galaxy seems like one of those games that went off my radar (Probably due to No Man's Sky hype), wouldn't surprise me if I already had it from Games With Gold or Humble Bundle, & now all of the sudden I really want.

Wait when did PS Plus for PS4 start giving me games I wanted, but didn't already own?

Edit

My bad, I think mistook Rebel Galaxy for Elite Dangerous, or whatever other title that could be mistaken for No Man's Sky.

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Eh, Rebel Galaxy is ok. I played around on it for a bit today and while it's fun it doesn't really tell you how to do anything (like I'm completely lost on mechanics, one missions tells you to go mine some ore but forgets to tell you exactly how to do it forcing you to go the other route which is talk to traders to buy it and then get attacked by overpowered pirate ships) and the combat is boring as hell (it's pretty much naval combat (if you've played AC3 or 4 then you'll be right at home) with an emphasis on broadside attacks, you're flying a battleship so don't expect awesome space dog fighting). Plus you burn through credits extremely fast trying to keep you're ship repaired (plus weapons, engines, shields, etc are extremely expensive (not to mention the next ship you can buy is 43,000 credits and it's honestly, stat wise, not worth the money)).

Honestly it's an ambitions title that falls short and is worth the dl since it's free if only to waste time while you wait for something else to come out.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

My umpteenth starting a new game in Rebel Galaxy

1. Kept the 500 Credits I was suppose to give to a merchant.
  2. Accepted Orzu's 2nd Mission to destroy 3 containers.
  3. Sold my weapon's (& tractor beam) as it was better to flee than fight.
  4. Went to Merchant's Guild Station (represented by a green Fleur-De-Lis). Joined for 10,000 Credits. And started doing cargo missions for them.
  5. Saved Credits for Mk2 Shields & sold my Standard Hull Plating.
  6. Went to Sandar & accepted the mission to fight some thug.
  7. Told said thug to eat plasma when I didn't even have any guns on my ship.
  8. Allowed him to shoot my Mk2 Shields.
  9. Got bored.
  10. Rammed the front of my ship into the side of the thug's ship. I ended up with 67% Health. The thug ended up dead.
  11. Went onto the next mission where a robot complained that I didn't have a tractor beam.
  12. Will now focus on Space Trucking until I can afford more better equipment for my ship.

Life is Strange is definitely worth picking up and I only  base that off of episode 1 (the only one I've played, I own all 5 episodes through Steam but I haven't had the time to go through the other 5 episodes (I bought the season pass back when ep 1 came out)). I'm going to have to pick it up here since it's free, been meaning to get it for PS4.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Tokyo Jungle is one of those games I'm happy I didn't buy.

It can be fun.

But all I really want is Cheetah Waifus.

And Tokyo Jungle is making me do all this other manure that I rather do as Cheetahs.