Myk JL

PS Plus Games

16 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/28/ps-plus-games-for-march-additional-service-changes/

This is a great lineup. Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank and Mighty No. 9. And in 1 year there will be no more free games released for ps3 and vita.

I was about to make a thread about March 8th 2019, but that update covers that news.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/free-ps3-and-ps-vita-games-not-included-in-ps-plus/1100-6457063/?utm_source=weekly_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20160510&bt_ee=uOiJQNLNPERt+GvFBEwb8M/Ucy/9pUfwdvdsPn4BWIpS0PAGtKTKr3aFFXCwVL1U&bt_ts=1519891315099

Still part of me is debating whether or not this would be an excuse to buy a PS4 Pro or not because I don't want to be near ESO anymore.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Mad Max was one of those games I knew would someday be free on PS Plus.... I don't know if I would enjoy missing out on this as I played Crossout for free until that game decided my shotguns were a clipping issue.

Also, yeah I'm still mad about ESO's $150 (or more) in micro-transactions a month.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I wish I liked Serious Sam 3 or Bound By Flame, but quickly lost interest due to recharge issues.

Here They Lie sounds like a game I would play on a handheld so I too could lie.

The Yakuza games look great and I grabbed it (though when I'll have time to play it is another question), everyone I've talked to that has played the games have nothing but great things to say about them. Bulletstorm on the other hand I wasn't that impressed with the beta back when it first launched (interesting concept but honestly that's all it is, I liken it to a wannabe Gears of War without the shit that made Gears great).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Meh, while I enjoyed the beta I don't really see myself playing it (I'll pick it up though). My co-worker says the game is pretty dead atm since not a lot of people bought it and Ubi did a shit job of trying to incentivize those that did to keep playing. Maybe this will give the game the kick in the ass it needs to get popular again.

7 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

That's alot better than last month. 

@ 2:29 I end up daydreaming about Crossout for the Nintendo Switch.

pretty much the worse offering of games I've seen in a while, if not ever. lol A yearly niche sports release that's going to be outdated in a few months, and a indy looking racer. I guess I can't complain too much, Last month was great for The Handsome Collection alone.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I would definitely recommend getting and playing Detroit, such a fucking awesome game and it still remains my game of the year for 2018. One of the best character driven stories I've played in years. I really should play through it again so I can get the rest of the trophies.