Myk JL

Messed Up Dreams You've Had

Because I'm too lazy to keep a Dream Journal & even IF I did I would want to share anyway.

Onto my most recent remembered messed up dream.

I had a dream where Will Ferrel succeeded in flooding the world. But Chuck Norris retroactively prevented it as Walker Texas Ranger. Then Walker breaks into a Police Base & kills 2 crooked cops. This is then followed by Walker's Sidekick Officer Tucker (WTF?! What happened to Ranger Trevet?) Who then declares to the dead crooked cops that he wouldn't marry them. This statement is then followed by a flashback where Tucker is a pastor who actually had these two crooked cops married. After the flashback the area where the crooked cops were killed is now a crime scene. Where the investigators are now questioning how did Chuck Norris fire bullet casings at the now dead crooked cops. This is made even more confusing by the fact the blood is on the area where the bullet would have left.

And then I woke up & went on explaining to myself why I had such a messed up dream.

1. Will Ferrel was in it probably because despite my liking him as a comedy actor I've had the habit of remembering how much Stranger Than Fiction sucks. BTW Stranger Than Fiction sucks if I didn't mention that already.
  2. The flooding of the world was probably because Movie Bob showed a trailer for a new Noah's Ark movie during a review for Man Of Tai Chi.
  3. Why Chris Tucker was there is probably because I've seen trailers for the buddy cop film where he tries to get married to Ice Cube's sister.
  4. The Homosexual Marriage the 2 crooked cops had was probably because Jon Stewart congratulated Homosexual Marriage finally coming to New Jersey. Followed by jokes about how that pastor who had the Homosexual Couple married made it look awkward.
  5. The Crime Scene part after was probably because something like CSI or whatever comes on after Walker Texas Ranger when I usually go do laundry.
  6. As for Chuck Norris & why he did whatever he did as Walker Texas Ranger, well, Do NOT question Chuck Norris! Or why he was even there. (Which I think I already explained.) Still seems weird the two crooked cops he killed were Homosexual. Wait, is Chuck Norris homophobic? Or was it just coincidental that those cops were Homosexual?... Dammit I just questioned Chuck Norris....

My next two dreams were about a Lioness.... Who in my first dream freaked me out because she had a foot fetish.... Just utterly creepy as I swore I could feel my toes between her teeth. I woke relieved that it was just a dream.... But felt the urge to have that dream again.... Because despite being illegal (in most states) & probably the dumbest thing someone could do in real life that could get them killed it was just a dream.

So I had the dream again expecting a different outcome.... And I got it.... In the form where it ended with her pouncing me & either biting or nibbling my neck & shoulder. I then woke up & decided never to have that dream again because whatever fetish she has, it clearly involved her mouth....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Most of my weirdest dreams are so vivid and detailed It take me ever to write them down. I remember dreams from when I was 3 years old... and looking at it now how stupid they were, but interesting seeing as they came from my 3 year old mind. These were reoccurring nightmares... I haven't had a nightmare since I was about 5 or 6.

1. One was a mean ass cat that was trying to bite me in the house we lived in at the time, the end of the dream I chopped its head off with a katana, but it didn't die and some how bit the top of my hand without a head. I'd wake up faintly feeling the pain tingle away. A similar dream about a snake in the woods also reoccurred, but it just happened at the end of a dream randomly.

2. A crazy which would send me to Fraggle Rock from hell, one of the characters was good and would always help me find the way out at the end as the others were searching for me to do some kind of unknown harm.. and it always was the number 8 sticker from a toy dirt bike I actually owned that marked the secret exit on a wall... the dream was always the same except for the location of the exit.

3. I had a dream once that felt more real than any dream I've ever had... I guess because I was so young... I woke up, went downstairs, and started eating a bowl of cereal like a normal morning when all of the sudden a dinosaur sized gator busts through the wall with water gushing in uncontrollably. Scared me shitless!

3. The weirdest dream took place in a meadow with a dirt path. I can't remember where I was always headed but that doesn't matter, there was a giant 1980s style osculating fan that was well... osculating... if it osculated in your direction and "saw you" it would shoot a laser beam of shit at you. XD You'd have a big nasty shit stain on your shirt and I'd wake up horrified every time. ROTFLMAO wtf? XD This dream happened a lot as a 3-4 year old. One time I didn't wake up from the horrors of a dookie stained shirt and ended up at some library where a panda was after me... I hid in a yellow tarp tent and saw it looking in through some windows that the tent had. What is so odd is I didn't know wtf tarp was but I remember that so well.

Most of my dreams now are pretty bland. Every once in a while I'll have a crazy one, but when I do I go semi-lucid. One time I dreamt that Independence Day saucers were invading earth and I all of the sudden had insane powers. I'd fly and burst through them or, grab them and cyclone spin them into the ground. In fact thats most my crazy dreams these days. I have powers... Flying, Super Speed, Teleport, Freeze Time.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Most of my dreams now are pretty bland. Every once in a while I'll have a crazy one, but when I do I go semi-lucid. One time I dreamt that Independence Day saucers were invading earth and I all of the sudden had insane powers. I'd fly and burst through them or, grab them and cyclone spin them into the ground. In fact thats most my crazy dreams these days. I have powers... Flying, Super Speed, Teleport, Freeze Time.

Lucky you.... You basically had a dream similar to Saints Row 4.... The closest I ever gotten to Video Game dreams is The Legend Of Zelda. The last one of those I had ended with me unintentionally destroying a TV with an actual gun because I was trying to kill the enemies. Which makes no sense because there are no guns in The Legend Of Zelda.

As for reoccurring nightmares from childhood I use to have one where I'd step on what I thought were dead bats outside my dad's home at night. However I'd eventually step on a live one. It would then let out a scream followed by me being attacked by bats. This nightmare however would only reoccur when I slept in my cousin's room when it had the angry black panther picture. I had became obsessed with the dream & the picture that I believed caused the dream. I think I wanted to prove that I could get into my dad's place without killing any bats that would then cause me to be attacked by bats.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I really would like to have one of those dreams again as an adult. None of those dreams ever made any sense. There are a few one time dreams i'd like to revisit as well.

On a regular basis my dreams are about every day life 90% of the time... I've done a full day of work in my dreams only to wake up and go to work -_-;

I've dreamed about me playing video games.. and then realized I was in a dream.. instead of doing amazing things like jumping through the roof and then flying off like superman, I kept playing the game instead. -_-; My dreams suck now. XD

I had a recurring nightmare as a kid. I'd be in this weird village at night.. there might have been a festival going on or something.. anyway, people would start screaming and running, I'd hear large footsteps like the T-Rex from Jurassic Park. I'd look back and see this giant figure coming for us in the distance. We'd all run into this massive barn.. people were crying, others had pitch forks and other weapons.. someone said something like "Why does it attack every year!?" and then it came.. A giant monster hand tore off half the roof and there it was.. a giant pumpkin headed monster. It looked like it came from hell, and it screamed.. giant razor teeth and satanic eyes.. then I'd wake up.

Years later I realized I must have been dreaming about the great pumpkin from Charlie Brown. XD and then years later the simpsons actually did it as an episode.. wtf. XD

post-1-0-65454000-1385326843.jpg

I have two recurring locations in dreams now. I dream about both places maybe once a year. One is an impossible research/college/mall kind of place. The giant facility is normal, hundreds of people roaming the halls, attending classes, researching, eating at the food court, etc. The place is like an architects messed up dream. The dream turns bad when the building shifts.. floors turn to ceilings, entire upper floors turn into balconies with swinging ropes to get across, etc. People would panic.. and thats when everyone started to get killed by the zombies and turned.. trying to escape was almost impossible. After running for my life through the now crazy labyrinth of changing rooms, I'd often have to hide while hordes pass me while chasing other humans.

The other location is a house.. a large mansion kind of place. Normal except for the 3rd floor.. The 3rd floor has many rooms, all abandoned. I'm often in this house by myself. Its like I lived in it.. but the third floor has hidden passages like out of the movie Clue.. except its horrifying. If I step foot up there.. within minutes I feel pure horror.. something is there, always there, watching and waiting for me in the next room. But I never see anything. Often enough, I nearly kill myself by accident just trying to flee. Its a messed up dream. Almost every room up there was like the movie 1408.

if it osculated in your direction and "saw you" it would shoot a laser beam of shit at you. XD You'd have a big nasty shit stain on your shirt and I'd wake up horrified every time.

lmfao! XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Years later I realized I must have been dreaming about the great pumpkin from Charlie Brown. XD and then years later the simpsons actually did it as an episode.. wtf. XD

Maybe the animators who made The Simpson's & Futurama were testing out how to get liquid into that egg like they did when Fry asked about the commercial in his dream.

As for your other dream(s) after that it reminded me a little of the Resident Evil movies.

-

I suppose after complaining last night that if I have any Video Game dreams they were usually of LoZ. Before waking up I had one of MGS it however ended when I got aggravated that I couldn't find the restart mission option.

I ended up going back to sleep where I was somehow friends with Conan O'Brien & just about as tall. Unfortunately I couldn't watch his show live as all the seats were reserved. So I ended up backstage where I kept getting complaints from an old woman that I should leave because I wasn't granted access to be there. I think I might've also cursed out some other people.

It could have been from watching and / or playing too much Resident Evil. :nod: but the building was completely unique and very odd.. and in the recurring dreams I had of it, there wasn't always zombies or an attack. In some dreams I had access to the elevators, there was some amazing stores on the top floor, but I can't remember what they were. Some elevators opened up to girders and building framework hundreds of feet in the air.. and another time I was driving on the freeway heading to this place.. and the freeway was like a hot wheels race track. It all looked like normal freeway and side streets beneath me and to the sides, but there would be impossible 80, almost 90 degree ramps going upwards.. the farther I drove up, some cars near me would fall.. It was pretty terrifying with how real everything was. There were even a couple loops in some places and some of the exit ramps went to giant ramps. I thought I missed my exit, just to look over and see some guy drive right off the ramp, his face looked horrified. He missed the landing and his car bounced off a support rod and I heard an explosion behind me as I kept driving. Once I finally made it to the building, I drove into it.. it was so massive, I didn't even see its full size in the distance.. and the inside of the building at its base had underground parking lots.

I think most of the car part of dreams were from my annoyance with driving. Every day I drive 30+ minutes one way to work. I hate driving now. After all these years of driving in the snow and being delayed by road work and traffic jams, driving is a complete shore I no longer enjoy. And all the heights is from my fear of heights. Once I realize some of these things I never have those dreams again. Sometimes I don't want to realize what the dream meant because it almost always means I'll never experience the dream again.

This morning I dreamt I got a good new job. Now that's messed up  :blackhole:

Edited by Pchan

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Another Video Game Dream & it was kind of confusing. I couldn't tell whether I was playing SR4 or GTA5. It had the super powers of SR4 but I was fighting the Ballas from GTA5. So it was Purple vs. Purple. Although I had to be somewhere else during the final battle over the city. As one of my crew members was blowing up the Ballas HQ piece by piece.

So I ended up driving around until I had to use a public rest room. Where I would then discover some nearby Ballas looking for me. No worries I thought I'd just press The Pause Button only to find out it doesn't pause the game but turn the screen purple. So I had to skip using the rest room & kill them all. Which was pretty easy to do because they didn't have super powers.

After their deaths their Lieutenant showed up. He ends up looking like Hannibal Chau from Pacific Rim but with Batou's eyes from GitS & was wearing a purple suit. Or was that just Hannibal Chau as his glasses are kinda round & his suit is a little purple.

Even more confusing as the Ballas are exclusively  African American. In any case I easily defeated him or would have if he wasn't immortal. So even though I now have him by the legs forcing his skull into the ground he still won't die. I eventually woke up & had to go use the bathroom.

I have very vivid and real like dreams. Its a side effect of a medication to help me sleep due to the stress of my job (im a caregiver who works 24 hour shifts.) Thats the only side effect I have. Mostly nightmares where I talk and mumble in my sleep. I dont seem to mind this side effect too much because a lot of things like ambiem or lunesta cause sleep walking (or in my case eating in my sleep. Took me for ever to drop that 60 pounds) and other nasty side effects. So ill take "vivid dreams" as a listed side effect over sleep eating and a bad taste in my mouth all the time. Those things doctors wont tell u about.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I had this dream where I worked at a grocery store that was managed by Alex Trebeck (plz tell me I spelled that right.) At the meat counter we had a 20 pound resident cat and a dog that wandered the store. We had a sale on these cake ice cream things that came in snickers and Recees peanut butter cup flavors. $2 for $10. Ha

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

The last lucid dream I had was that I woke up and made coffee.. the coffee tasted bad and then I realized I always set the coffee to auto brew in the morning. I then became aware that I was dreaming and tried the coffee again.. It turned into the best coffee ever. After one sip I woke up. In hind sight I should have gone outside and tried picking up my car. :P

I had dreamed I saw Telltale Games "The Walking Dead" movie.... But I haven't played those yet. So this movie also ended up referencing other zombie stories such as

1. The Last Of Us - (Also Haven't Played) Apparently the girl was already infected.
  2. Warm Bodies - (I watched & enjoyed) But she is being kept human thanks to her social interaction with the male protagonist.
  3. Deadlight - (Played.... Found the ending predictable) Parts of the movie looked like that side scroller.

The movie follows the male protagonist back to where the outbreak began. Back when he & his now dead brother as children opened a portal to hell by simply going into their church's dank basement. Though once he returns as an adult all he finds is a flickering neon sign of Sweet Tooth's head & speakers that just state "The Portal To Hell Has Now Opened".

The movie ends on that cliffhanger & I go back home to add this movie to my favorites list for simply reminding me a little of Warm Bodies. Some time after that I wake up.

Still the more I think about that ending the more I question it. Was it intended to show that he wasn't the cause of the world's zombie problem? Or to embarrass him that he held onto childhood fears for so long just to find out their was nothing to conquer as an adult? And who would put a neon sign of Twisted Metal's Sweet Tooth into a dank church basement with the phrase "The Portal To Hell Has Now Opened"?

Thats an odd dream.

I had a dream 2 nights ago..

I was in a large city with skyscrapers. I was on a large rooftop hanging out with some woman and we were watching a couple of guys that were like Ryu and Ken from street fighter. They were sparring and causing damage to the building with their powerful attacks while we were shocked that people like this existed in real life. Then we heard some explosions in the distance and the building started to collapse. Ryu and Ken jumped off somewhere and I never saw them again, while me and this woman ran to the edge of the building and jumped to the next roof top before the building went completely down. She ran off somewhere while I got down to the street. More explosions where happening people were running for their lives. I got to the street and saw some large 15 foot monster chasing people down. I tried to run but I was too shocked, thats when I noticed a woman standing in front of me that looked like the woman from DC comic's project Cadmus, except she had some glowing red symbols on her forehead. She looked at me, then turned and looked at the person standing next to me. She put her hand on his forehead and then walked away.. the guy started freaking out and mutating so I ran. I found my way into a mall that looked mostly empty except for a large group of people inside a store with the large metal security grates closed. I wondered why everyone was in there and thats when I noticed someone running towards them.. he was being chased by this really slow 9-10 foot tall mutant looking human.. the mutant thing had elongated arms and legs, most of its scalp was bald except for longer hair hanging from the crown of it's head and its face looked mostly melted. Thats when I saw there where 4 more and one was walking towards me. So I ran from it and got to the other group of people and they let me in the security grate. The mutants were actually humans that were transformed.. I woke up.. I guess it was an alien invasion? wtf. O_O

I had a crazy dream I can't remember all the parts of from last night. I just remembered I could parkour effortlessly up and across buildings. I was wanted for something and the authorities were chasing me relentlessly. I killed a lot of them with guns... most of which I took from them, but as the dream progress my parkour abilities got weaker and weaker to where was straining and slow to get up and across. I hate it when you remember the action of a dream but can't remember why it was happening.

Sledgstone

I wonder what happened to Ryu & Ken. Even though you probably don't know either.

DeathscytheX

That reminds me of an older dream I had where I didn't remember why I was killing cops, but I had lightning powers similar to what was in Infamous. I was at the library of a former hometown near the entrance gladly killing cops outside. My electric powers eventually & instantly ran out. I was then approached by my sister who came from the backdoor about having to go to my court trial. So I go only to find out I still have to wait for my court case to be heard behind all of these domestic disputes. I even ask why isn't my trial happening right now or even national news. I am then told its a busy day & I have to wait for my trial. So while waiting I tried to get my lightning powers back. It didn't happen as I ended up waking up.

I was in a long line at what I think was a KFC. Prior to my order the guy in front of me vanished. Thinking it would be rude to take his place in line I decided to wait for his return. He returned but refused to get back in line as he already got his food after being teleported else where.

So whether I wanted to or not it was finally my turn for my order. I ordered an extra large tea hoping that it was Brisk. Because in my mind if they served Snapple then maybe they'd teleport me to the center of the Earth. That didn't happen. Instead I was informed that my tea had escaped into the bushes. And I needed this plastic fork to hunt it down.

I took the plastic fork, ran out the side door, while screaming with fork in hand. I ran by the line I was in that extended to outside where I think the last guy in line called the cops. Unfortunately I got the order for my order wrong as I ended up attacking dirt near the bushes.

I woke up after that & had a glass of water from a container I have in my fridge.

I had one of the most bizarre dreams when it comes to time perception. While it only lasted one night in reality, the dream seemed to last days if not more than a week. My video game/anime binge has a good chunk of blame into this as this is the second time in a week I've had a dream where It was in animation format.

So much happened I cannot remember it all or how it started out. The first thing I can remember was me and some friends I know in real life were in some old medieval style church building. A certain friend's wife did something that set off a time-dimensional distortion that everyone but her got sucked into. Within the new dimensional realm we retained our identities as we knew them, but were apart of that dimension as well. The wife of my friend did not exist, and none of us were aware (including her own husband) of her memory. We went on various adventures as champions of the realm. I remember scouting ahead trying to find paths to advance our positions during our travels. It seemed that each adventure had its own theme. Some were basic where we were mere mortals, others we had superhuman abilities, and some we piloted mecha type vehicles. There was a beautiful maiden or princess we guarded and saved on several occasions that became a part of the group. I fell for her, and so did my friend who's wife's essence no longer existed in our minds. I stepped back and let them be together even though she and I had a bond and mutual feelings unknown to him. Some type of chaos happened at the end where our former reality came to light and we had to go back. She was our conduit and I held that knowledge alone. As she was sending us back, I said my final goodbye to her holding her face in my hands as she swelled  up with sorrow that we were leaving.

When we came back, things seemed to go on like normal everyday life. No one mentioned our time in the other realm. I approached the certain friend and his wife, and asked them if they remember what had happened at the church. When they gave their accounts, It completely excluded the dimensional jump and I realized that I was the only one to remember what had happened. I started to tell them everything that had occurred when it all clicked for them. The wife remembered setting off the jump, and my friend remembered all that had happened even til the end when he had turned around and saw the maiden and I have the intimate farewell as we were sent back. He became angry with me for hiding our feelings and felt that I had been selfish since I was the only one to get to say goodbye to her. But after realizing how conflicted the situation was as he was married, he quickly got over the fact. He felt remorse that I had did what I did for the sake of his other relationship in the dimension his wife did not exist in.

I'm having one of those Zoo Dreams again. Though this time it was a Tigress instead of a Lioness.

I didn't try to do anything to that Tigress while sitting in a reclining chair. At best she wanted her face petted & I obliged her. After that she jump onto the chair I'm sitting on. She then starts bouncing her lower body against my fully clothed lap. I'm not panicking but it is kind of weird to have her flat chest on my face. The people who are panicking though are those with children who immediately left the area.

I once again have some interest in Lucid Dreaming....

I finally had that one Zoo Dream that I wanted about a female cheetah. But it was a very short moment. So it wasn't really worth writing it down when I had it months ago.

-

I think I had a more exciting dream last night or at least it ended that way.

I had broken into a home with an accomplice looking for information for a project. I went into someone's room reading whatever magazines they had. After awhile my accomplice came back telling me it was time to go. I was leaving with my accomplice, but we didn't leave the same way we entered. I thought we were going to the garage. But as we got deeper into the house it went from modern day to feudal Japan.

The house became occupied & I couldn't keep up with my accomplice. I think I ended up following someone else. When that person finally came to a stop I was noticed by a man down stairs. The person I was now following insisted on fighting me till one of us killed the other. I declined as I was more of a thief than an assassin. The man down stairs said that I would then be boiled alive.

I pleaded for my life saying I would return any money I had stolen from them. I at first dropped coins down stairs only to realize I was being disrespectful. I went down stairs to pick up the coins where I noticed some of them were Chuck E. Cheese Tokens. I then placed the coins into the man's hand. He said I could leave. I replied questioningly, I can? He then stated I couldn't leave there alive.

And then I woke up.

I had an odd dream last night. I was walking up this grassy knoll when I realized it suddenly became much steeper. I started climbing it with urgency. I felt like my life was in danger, then I heard shots ringing out and clumps of dirt flying. I got near the top and realized storm troopers were shooting at people behind me in the distance. I grabbed their legs and started to pull them over the ledge where they fell down to their deaths. I woke up and realized I shouldn't play a star wars game and then read a half chapter of lord of the rings before I go to sleep.

Last night I had a dream I was watching DBZ (Abridged?) where Dr. Gero was still alive being confronted by Goku. Dr. Gero told Goku that he perfected his (1st Form / Imperfect) Cell Clone. Once Clone Cell was released from his tube he morphed into Goku dressed as Vegeta as a sign he was mad at Dr. Gero. I don't remember if anything happened to Dr. Gero or Goku, but the rest of my dream was Clone Cell trying to kill Gohan.