Sledgstone

Humble Bundle - WB Games

Humble WB Games Bundle features six of the publisher's top titles. Pay what you want and get the first installment of the critically-acclaimed Batman: Arkham franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year Edition, as well as both of the intensely frightening paranormal shooters, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and F.E.A.R. 3, as well as the groundbreaking action-RPG, Lord of the Rings: War in the North! Pay more than the average and you'll also unlock the iconic Scribblenauts title, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and the Batman: Arkham Asylum sequel Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition.

Another great bundle deal.

Source: https://www.humblebundle.com/

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I figure I'm just establishing a good launch collection for when I eventually get a steam machine. :P

Same here.... Also curse my inability to keep my boycott of Humble Bundle & all the manure I had to go through just to connect my Steam Account to my Humble Bundle Account. Only things I'm thankful for after this is the $6 that went all to WB & everyone who kept the average below $6 to begin with.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I think the average will probably remain lower from here on out because of all the people buying the $1 minimum bundles. Instead of gifting a duplicate key to someone, its forcing people to buy an extra $1 bundle to give out to friends.

I just double checked something.. out of both the weekly and regular bundles, only 1 game is currently available for linux which is Super Frog HD. As nice as an official valve machine running Steam OS might be, if it is exclusively Steam OS aka Linux only, I'll have to pass on it for a windows based steam machine. Unless they get the Steam OS to play windows games via wine or some other application, then about 90% of the games in my library will not be playable on it. I hope their Steam OS will play windows games.

I was under the impression that Steam Machines had an Other OS Option so even if they didn't work with Windows games I could always install Windows 7 on it.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

That was my understanding too. What I'd like to see is a windows upgrade option at purchase. If they could sell it with windows preinstalled and optimized it would be alot easier than formating the entire hard drive, installing an operating system with all updates and then downloading all the compatable drivers. Installing Windows 7 at this point will require most of an entire day of downloading/installing/rebooting/repeating and thats not including installing all the drivers that aren't auto-recognized. x_x

4 more games added!

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, Guardians of Middle-Earth with "Smaug's Treasure" DLC, F.E.A.R., The Lord of the Rings Online Steely Dawn Starter Pack, ​Gotham City Impostors Professional Kit and the Millennium Skins Pack for Batman: Arkham Origins.

omg.. I haven't played Mortal Kombat in forever. Now I can. :D

Batman: Arkham Origins DLC.... I feel stumped.... I know IF I want Batman: Arkham Origins I'm just going to way for the GOTY version.

GCI is Free To Play but I haven't played it since sometime after getting it on PS3 from my Plus membership. Kinda makes me feel bad for buying the 2 DLC packs that were available for the PS3 version if I was ultimately going to get free DLC for it anyway. Then again I stopped playing because I couldn't access the DLC after buying it. That & they wouldn't allow me to be a Joker. I was stuck as a Batman.

Not certain if I want Guardians Of Middle-Earth + Smaug's Treasure DLC based on that Bat Logic....

F*** It. Regardless of whether or not I need it I'll redeem it to my account anyway. If I have (had) any friends that needed me to pay for $6 or more for Humble Bundles I'd just get the same annoyed feeling I'd get from PS Home Noobs.

Wow.... Did they actually remove the $6 minimum?.... Great I might have to debate with myself whether or not I go back to paying $6.66 for these when plausible.... I was saving $0.66 after all.

I think the $6 minimum is only for the weekly bundles. Its surprising to see a DLC in the bundle without the game. I hope they don't try making a DLC bundle. Imagine that.. Get all these amazing DLC for 7 different games.. but the games are all sold separately in our store for $49.99 a piece. wtf.

I finally got around to connecting my steam account to humble bundle. It does look like we have the option to add only the games we want to our library. But I already have so many unplayed or even unwanted games in my library at this point, I might as well add all of them... except for that DLC.. I have a feeling it won't add the DLC if I don't have the game already.

If they ever did rely on Humble Bundle to sell you nothing but DLC in the future while the Humble Store had the game those would be the Humble Bundles I'd pass on. Maybe Saints Row DLC but even then I'd be annoyed by the fact I already bought the Season Pass on SR3s DLC.

The Irony of Humble Bundle no longer being Humble.

*Edit*

I feel extremely dense.... Probably because Humble Bundle finally told me I couldn't have the Batman Arkham Origins DLC after switching web browsers since I didn't own Batman Arkham Origins. So, yeah I'm never ever going to redeem that. And even if I could there would be no point since by then I'd own the GOTY Edition.

Edited by Myk JL