Myk JL

Republican fired over Racist Comments

Another out of touch old white guy. :nonono:

btw, after clicking the link and looking at the comments, I saw what I expected.. nutjobs arguing back and forth. I really don't understand why all these sites have comment sections and let these never ending arguments go on forever.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I don't pay much attention to The Daily Show comments like I use to due to the fact after the video ends it changes the web page so another video can play.

Shocking.... I didn't know The Daily Show had its own nut jobs until now.... I'd like to think that those are either people who take The Colbert Report seriously, watch Fox & Friends, or have a habit of doing this to any form racially charged issue.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

My guess is the latter. I've seen the same argument about different subjects repeated so many times over the internet that I'm starting to think its a complete trend. Everyone loves the term "Social Media", but the more social comments I read it makes me think that a large chunk of the internet is leaning towards Anti-social behaviour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_behavior

Aggression and cruelty are common. Onset of childhood aggression called conduct disorder is seen in children. Different types of abuse are present, such as (physical) abuse of spouses or others as well as substance abuse. A sign of aggression is also bullying, neglect, and frequently behaving with irritability and anger, often engaging in fights with others. Impulsivity is also common, with failure to think ahead, or of consequences, performing actions with little or no regret or thought. Self-image issues are also common. Those with anti-social behaviors represent an arrogant attitude, and are often egocentric with a lack of concern when hurting others. Breaking rules and frequent run-ins with the law are common, in addition to repeatedly violating rights of others, continuous deceit and manipulation.

I forgot to say.. about Don Yelton, if this guy could have waited it out for a few months, he could have probably held onto his job after everyone started focusing on the next issue in the news. I saw some Paula Dean products back in stock at walmart so I'm sure everyone will forget about this guy by the end of the year.

People love to scream voter fraud when they notice a decline in their poll numbers. A state ID is not an unreasonable thing, but they cost what, upwards of $80? If they want everyone to have a state ID, make them available in the DSS office so people can get one at the same time they apply for welfare or other services. It doesn't have to be a drivers license, those can still be at the DMV. But if people have the paperwork and ID to apply to benefits, they'll have everything they need for an non drivers state ID. I say let everyone get it done all at once. Let the state ID be free even.

Next headline:

"State ID system is corrupt! They're giving everyone, including illegal immigrants IDs! Non-citizens are now voting in our elections!"

or some such crap. -_-;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg