Tim Burton and Michael Keaton might be teaming up for Beetlejuice 2.

The Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter writer is currently working on a script for a follow-up to the 1988 movie, and has tweeted a photo of himself in Beetlejuice gear at his computer, along with the phrase: "It's showtime."

Original director Tim Burton recently stated that he and star Michael Keaton will return if the script is good enough. 

Grahame-Smith reassured fans that the movie will "absolutely" be a sequel rather than a reboot or remake, and said that he hopes to create a story that Burton and Keaton will approve of.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a465497/beetlejuice-2-is-absolutely-a-sequel-says-writer-seth-grahame-smith.html

A new Beetlejuice movie could be trippy fun. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Its way to early for an April Fool's joke.... Wait it isn't?.... Now I'm baffled.

Wait! What!?.... Michael Keaton played Beatlejuice?!

Now I want to see Micael Keaton's Batman replaced by Michael Keaton's Beatlejuice in fighting Jack Nicholson's Joker.

It would change things.... Forever.... Okay.... I guess it wouldn't.... There's no going back.

Almost forgot to say Beatlejuice.

Damn.... Nothing happened.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Probably because you spelled Beetlejuice wrong. lol. I spelled it that same way and then edited the post a couple minutes later. ^_^;

Michael Keaton is pretty old to be playing Beetlejuice... but if Ben Afflick can take up Keaton's old role and play Batman, then imagine Afflick as Beetlejuice... :err:

:look:

post-1-0-02258200-1382585011_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-54733700-1382585010.gif

If any Batman had to replace Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice I'd be intrigued if it was Christian Bale.

Especially if Christian Bale would be willing to reenact the meme Epic Bale.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Wow I know so many people that would be flipping for joy over a Beetlejuice 2. I'd watch it, but I wasn't a huge fan of the original one.

I didn't care for it at first.. but once it was aired on tv, it was aired repeatedly and it really grew on me. I haven't watched it in over 10 years but its a cult classic now like Army of Darkness and Rocky Horror Picture show. If Michael Keaton reprises his role, it could be great.