Trigger

Road Rage

It looks like they purposefully surrounded him and then forced him to stop by braking into his front end. I saw this on the news this morning. I'm surprised this biker uploaded this video because it looks like they instigated it. If they edited the video to just showing the SUV running over that one bike, then they'd be able to say it was on him. It looks like they wanted to harass people as gang. I honestly hate driving near motorcyclists. Most of them drive like ass. I've seen plently weave inbetween cars or drive around them at intersections while the car in front was making a left turn Just because their vehicle is small enough to do it. They'll throw most of the common sense of driving out of the window and drive recklessly and then get irate if they have to brake. wtf. When I see a motorcycle I try to get away from them so I can avoid their accident.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I don't know it looks more like the person sped up & instead of trying to deal with the accident (if it was) right their the person decides to run over more bikers.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57605406/nypd-seeking-motorcyclists-from-videoed-road-rage-run-ins/

Read the report, it says the first time he stopped, the bikers were denting his car with their helmets. It looks to me like the bikers instigated the whole thing. My thing is, if you cause the entire problem, why would you post a video of it online? I think they were mad bacouse the cops set up check points preventing them from getting to time square.

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

Glad I don't want a Harley Davidson.

On the other hand though I find it obnoxious that a derogatory word used on homosexual men is trying to be justified by trying to make it degrading in a different way. Like how stupid it is for people to call things gay (or ghey) when they really meant something like Lame.

And yeah the bikers who attacked the driver don't deserve to get off scott free. If anything it should have ended once they had the license plate of the driver.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Glad I don't want a Harley Davidson.

On the other hand though I find it obnoxious that a derogatory word used on homosexual men is trying to be justified by trying to make it degrading in a different way. Like how stupid it is for people to call things gay (or ghey) when they really meant something like Lame.

And yeah the bikers who attacked the driver don't deserve to get off scott free. If anything it should have ended once they had the license plate of the driver.

I agree, they also had an episode about "The N word" and how the "N-word" should be abolished.

They decided to be vigilantes. Normal people would just call the police, but these guys acted too aggressive. If this was a stand your ground state, this guy could have shot everyone of these guys.

I watched this video thinking the camera man was going to try to snap a pic of the tag, or one of them called the cops and when he was slowing down and pointing, he was trying to alert the bike cops. Seriously... put a bike helmet to my window and you'll get a .40 S&W between the eyes.

The driver was wrong in running over the bikes, but unless its your personal life in danger, call the cops, get the tag, and let it be. Thats all you need, especially if you have video.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

can't believe they attacked a family with a wife and a little baby. doesn't matter if they knew it or not,because the windows were tinted. slashing his tires after purposely blocking the suv on the road, "bumping' it on purpose, expecting him not to retaliate. a little saidstic to say but glad one of them was paralyzed for life and he got what he desereved. 

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57606600/nypd-undercover-officer-arrested-in-suv-motorcycle-gang-attack/

Apparently the bikers claim that someone in the SUV threw a water bottle out a window at one of them.. and thats what provoked them to start a collision with the SUV and harass them. wtf. Bullshit excuse. They should all be arrested.

Yea, their just trying to justify their actions because their in a ton of trouble. I still don't understand why you would post a video like that knowing you would be seen as criminals beating someone up.

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg