Sledgstone

Bayonetta: Bloody Fate

3 posts in this topic

The trailer is in japanese only and 360p crappy quality so its hard to see what detail the animators might be putting into this. It could be a good anime once its done.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

It looks like it'll be violent and bloody like Berserk or FMA Brotherhood. I'll like it just because it won't be targeted to children. The only problem will be the fan service. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/16/16486304/netflix-anime-original-films
      We'll have to wait until 2018 for the new anime series.
    • By Sledgstone
      It looks promising and a couple of the scenes look like they were taken right out of the game. Alicia Vikander looks like Lara Croft in that outfit, but shes a very small woman (height and muscle) in comparison to Lara Croft in the video game. I hope her physical performance is believable considering how many men she'll have to kill. To hell with the double guns tho. I'd rather see her using only the bow and climbing axe the entire movie.. and maybe an assault rifle. lol.
    • By Sledgstone
      It looks good to me, except for Iron Fist. Even in this trailer he has to say "I'm Iron Fist". I hope the guy that wrote Iron Fist isn't part of this production, because if he is, I'll expect to hear Iron Fist say his own name again 100 more times in the show.
    • By Sledgstone
      The first John Wick movie was great not just for the gun fights but because of how John Wick's reputation preceded him everywhere he went. He was a bad ass and everyone knew.. and then he'd show up and slaughter everyone like Brandon Heat in Gungrave in his sweeper days. This trailer looks good but I bet its not showing half of the action that will take place in the movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      I read that this was supposed to be an actual theatrically released movie but something went wrong and it became a Netflix property. The quality of the special effects are top notch and you can tell it was made with a decent budget. I enjoyed it. The military action was great and Call of Duty will probably rip off part of this for their next game.