Trigger

Shield the Avengers

The first episode was decent. I wasn't expecting it to be like the major movies in tv form.. instead the series is going to focus on 5 Shield agents and I'm getting the feeling that this series will be similar to Syfy's Alphas, except much better.

Coulson spoiler:

As far as Coulson is concerned, he was dead for less than a minute before medics got to him and revived him.. he then went to tahiti to recover.. but after he walks out of the room it was said "he doesn't know." and "he never will.." so it appears that his resurrection will probably be a plot subject at some point in the series.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

*triple posts* :P

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/26791.html

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which premiered on ABC on Tuesday night, was the highest-rated premiere in four years in the coveted 18-49 demo, according to Deadline. It drew 11.9 million live viewers (which doesn’t count the often significant DVR-delayed viewers).

This puts S.H.I.E.L.D. in the same neighborhood as The Walking Dead, which drew 12.4 million viewers for its season finale in April (see "'Dead' Sets Record"). The Walking Dead has been growing over its three years; we’ll have to wait and see if S.H.I.E.L.D. is able to build on its strong debut with growth over time.

Holy crap.. SHIELD had huge viewer numbers. O_O

Wow, I didn't expect the viewing number to be so high, especially since it plays the same time as CSI or something like that. (I'm not into the cop shows) I watched it, thought it was pretty good. 

Yea when they said that, clone kinda popped into my head lol

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

Wow, I didn't expect the viewing number to be so high, especially since it plays the same time as CSI or something like that. (I'm not into the cop shows) I watched it, thought it was pretty good. 

Yea when they said that, clone kinda popped into my head lol

Ohh.. I didn't even think about a clone. Thats a possibility tho. I read some theories that he might be a robot like Vision.