• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      The gameplay looks very similar to the first game, but some of the new stuff is pretty cool. I love the idea of controlling drones in this, but the best part of Watch Dogs to me was the plot. I'm a bit disappointed this isn't an actual sequel. I loved the car driving in the first game. I'd jump in a car and just drive everywhere for the hell of it. Sure some of those car evasions were a pain in the ass. I remember driving for over 10 minutes like a maniac trying to loose some guys before. Good times.

• By Sledgstone
      I never bought the season pass, but I would definitely like to play this DLC. I think I'll wait on reviews for it first tho. I don't want to drop cash on this if its only a single mission DLC. If its a mini campaign then I'll pick it up.
    • By Sledgstone
      I never bought the season pass, but I would definitely like to play this DLC. I think I'll wait on reviews for it first tho. I don't want to drop cash on this if its only a single mission DLC. If its a mini campaign then I'll pick it up.

This post has been promoted to an article
    • By Sledgstone
      It looks like Ubisoft will definitely be making a Watch_Dogs 2. Did anyone else get this email?

I haven't taken the survey yet, but I did read on other sources that Aiden Pearce may not be the main protagonist in the sequel.
    • By DeathscytheX
      Meet the cast of Watch Dogs.