DeathscytheX

14 Minutes of Watch Dogs

http://kotaku.com/watch-dogs-delayed-until-spring-2014-1445647171

Ugh, delayed almost a year. I'm pretty sure this is because GTAV is killing the market and the 360/PS3 version of the game looks so crappy compared to next gen. I think they are only delaying it to optimize the current gen versions of the game, seeing as only early adopters will be buying next gen copies.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

It was surprising to hear about this delay. If it is just to polish up the old gen versions then they probably made a mistake by not making it a next gen exclusive title. If they miss their next window in spring and delay it to summer, it'll have more competition. I'd like to get watch dogs, but if I have to choose either it or Destiny, I'd rather pay full price for Destiny and wait on watchdogs.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Its for the better on my part anyways since I'll be hardcoring BF4. Destiny isn't coming out until July according to my gamestop printout. So thats summer 2014. Watchdogs hits a pretty good gap now that I've thought hard on it. lol

Ubisoft's stock dropped by 1/4 because of these delays. If I'm reading this right, the company will be loosing $54 million because of these delays:

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/10/15/ubisoft-says-delayed-watch-dogs-the-crew-games-to-cause-full-year-operating-loss/?__lsa=4004-e825

Holy crap. I'm sure they'll make up that profit once the games come out, but I'm wondering if this is how THQ started its downfall.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Apparently the original footage is false advertising & Watch Dogs has been graphically downgraded.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/8876-Watch-Dogs-A-Vertical-Slice-Of-Steaming-Bullshots?utm_source=latest&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all

Still if I were to ever play this it probably would've been based on game play anyway so I'm glad I don't pay attention to the graphics as much as I probably should.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Ubi might have caved to Xbox's demand to be similar or superior visually only... Just about every game that has come out this gen has be reported to run better on PS4. Thats my speculation.

Not really buying this game for the graphics however. And now that they announced you can turn off the online aspect where I can be left alone while playing, that sold me even more. Its a cool concept, but I dont need someone trying to hack me every 10 seconds in the middle of something important.