Meh. It was ok. The acting was good, I'll give it that. Half of the major action sequences were just show pieces that didn't have any impact on the overall story. The story itself could have been better. It seemed to drag between turning points. It was way too political. In a world where we are hammered every day about drones and big business, if you go to the movies to escape all of that, this isn't the film for you. lol

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Exactly what I was afraid of happening, they were going to water down what made the first one so damn awesome and replace everything with a more relevant story to whats going on today. Good thing I have no plans to spend $10-$12 to go see this in theaters.

Edited by Strider Hiryu

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

It looks like Robocop is constantly shooting a crap ton of robots and other machines instead of actual humans and/or relevant characters.. and because the machines bleed oil instead of blood, the movie is PG-13 instead of R. Ugh.. It makes me wish the people that made the newer Judge Dredd would have made this instead.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

No, there's plenty of humans being killed by him, I assure you.  XD  The biggest issue I had was the heavy-handed political crap.  Though, Samuel L Jackson's characters' last rant was pretty funny. 

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Exactly what I was afraid of happening, they were going to water down what made the first one so damn awesome and replace everything with a more relevant story to whats going on today. Good thing I have no plans to spend $10-$12 to go see this in theaters.

PG-13 vs R.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.