Pchan

Superman Batman movie thread

Shes way too skinny. The short part isn't an issue. They make Tom Cruise taller than all female actresses in his films when hes the shortest person on set. Cavill looks like Stallone juice up on roids in the last Rambo next to her.

Antje Traue would have been a decent choice if she hadn't already played Faora in Man of Steel.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

She's going to pack some pounds sure like the Wonderwoman in the animated movies. People are complaining she doesn't have big breasts and all that, just dumb. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Shes does seem a bit less stacked than Wonder Woman in the comics but that should be fine. She doesn't need to look like Lynda Carter either. Depending on how the costume is, she should work out great.

Speaking of a smaller breast size for a bustier character.. if I remember correctly, certain scenes in the old Tomb Raider movie were CG'd to enhance Angelina Jolie's cup size.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg