• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Ever since I found my first android easter egg by clicking repeatedly on my android version number on my first smart phone (I thought that was how you checked for updates at the time. Lol.), every time I get a new phone or new version of Android installed I check that same easter egg location. I found out today that easter egg now loads a flappy bird clone game with the Droid and marshmallows. it's fun for about 2 minutes.

Here's a link showing where to click at if you haven't seen it before.
      http://www.askvg.com/hidden-secret-easter-eggs-and-daydreams-in-google-android-devices/
    • By Sledgstone
      http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57526994-94/android-users-outraged-over-motorolas-broken-promise/
      Next phone I buy will be an HTC or a Samsung. I will never buy a Motorola phone again. I specifically bought this phone because it was on sale, it had basically the same specs as the samsung galaxy at the time and it was guaranteed to be upgraded to the latest android operating system.
      I never got that upgraded operating system. Android 2.3 is so outdated, that numerous apps are not even available for it. I cannot even run Google Chrome.. wtf. No Vine, no Time Warner app, etc. Numerous basic features on all phones are not available to me because I bought this phone with the belief that I'd only use the old operating system for another month or so. I remember when my brother's Nexus got upgraded to android 4.1, he was talking about how it was like a brand new phone again.. I was looking forward to this upgrade for so long.. and then my hopes were crushed.
      Say no to Motorola. Don't even bother buying their crap, because its completely unsupported.
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
      Click here to view the article