Sledgstone

Angry Video Game Nerd Movie - Trailer

5 posts in this topic

It definitely looks low budget... lower than any Syfy movie. lol. I'll still gladly watch it though.

But here is the really interesting thing. In the trailer they mention digging up the old E.T. Atari games.. and I remember reading an article last month about a company actually digging up those games!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57587391-1/atari-dig-aims-to-uncover-infamous-e.t-game-cartridges/

Alamogordo has agreed to let Canadian film production company Fuel Industries take a stab at locating the dump site, breaking through the concrete, and excavating the E.T.s out of the ground while making a documentary about the effort. There may even be more than just cartridges down there. Old consoles and computers may have been mixed in with the batch.

Do you think its a coincidence? Or maybe the nerd has teamed up with this company to actually dig up that site?

DeathscytheX likes this

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

This trailer was revealed a year ago at a special event. We only got to see clips and bits of it at the time, and I remember reading about the dig much later. I don't think they are connected... there is just so many people that remember how bad that game was, someone with the funds to actually dig up the site is going to do it. lol

dvabanner.png

Ah, I see.. He must have filmed the movie quite a while ago. Maybe he helped inspire some people to actually dig the game up. XD

Yeah he completed all his major filming in Hollywood a long time ago, but he's been spending time post production with on site filming and what not. There was no such thing as kickstarter when he started this project. It probably would have helped him a lot. He had a donate button on cinamassacre and only made 2-3 videos letting fans know about it. He didn't want to look like he was prying for money in every video he made... I'm sure he has had to put a lot of his own money into the project.

dvabanner.png

Thats cool. I do remember seeing his donation button.. I never did donate anything, but oh well. Kickstarter would have been good for him. :nod: