DeathscytheX

Killer is Dead

This game looks insane. XD Half the time it looks like an action packed manga.

btw, have you seen the horrible trailer for "Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z"? I think that game was trying to accomplish the style of Killer is Dead but failed at it horribly.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I haven't heard of it... but this game looks like God of War and No More Heroes mixed with acid. XD

I just watched gameplay for NGZ... it looks like they took Ninja Gaiden and threw it into a 60s Batman Setting.. wtf

XD XD XD XD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

O_O this game looks cracked out....me want

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

A lot of M & T Rated Games need to remove this goofy sex(y) stuff. Every time I see them it makes me think the developers can't afford Internet for their on homes.

This isn't to say that off camera sex events shouldn't happen. Minus QT Event, Ezio in Assassin's Creed 2, climbing into this girl's window he had a romantic bond with is probably the best a M Rated Game can do.

Hell if they did something like that for Skyrim on the console I wouldn't want the PC version so bad. Because the best Skyrim can do without mods is have my spouse give me money & maybe a snack, then I'm back off to killing bandits.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.