http://www.hulu.com/watch/662083#i0,p0,d0

Episode 2. I'm glad Hulu lets you play a trivia to have a commercial free experience. Overall I'm pretty impressed so far. I hope they stick to quick kills. Since the episode its titled Sailor Mercury its not a spoiler, I hope Sailor Moon's transformation eventually gets cut down to as short as Mercury's and I assume the rest of the scouts'. Tuxedo Mask doing more than throwing a rose and making a cheesy speech is good as well. XD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

It's Queen Beryl, Jedite, Zoisite, Nepherite, and Malachite. It's a bit more serious and darker so far. There are no giant eye popping or overly exaggerated face/big mouth animations. The only do 1 ep every 2 weeks so you've got time to catch up.

I hate that its biweekly. This series is really good, and it sucks waiting 2 weeks between episodes.... I hope there is more of these types of scenes. The transformations get grouped together in shorter fashion which is great... They could be shorter after Sailor Venus' first transformation and focus on more non pose fighting like this.

I still haven't watched any episodes yet, but if the fighting is turning into what is in the clip, thats a needed improvement over the old Sailor Moon series. Maybe this anime is taking a hint from Fairy Tail where it went from all transformation scenes / magic circle cut scenes to actual fast magic combat?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm hoping. Sailor Moon's attacks remind me of Nastu's where its a single motion and move call out in season 1. Tuxedo Mask also does more.... I'd really like to see Sailor Mars put a heel in someone's face. XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness though... it would be a good transition into next season. Sailor Uranus would be ultra bad ass.

Pluto Deadly Scream could be like Recoom Boom ROTFL XD

RecoomeBreathBlastAttack.png

http://www.hulu.com/watch/694456#i0,p2,d0

YES!!!!!!!!!! SAILOR VENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God dammit!! I gotta wait 2 more weeks off this cliff hanger???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More non-pose fighting! Artemis! AWESOMENESS!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uberRageFace.jpg

I've been pleasantly surprised by Crystal and am enjoying it much more this time then I did the original (though I'm contemplating buying the new BD set being released of the old series). I still haven't watched this weeks episode but I figured we should be close to the Venus reveal (been wondering how you were handling it there DX, I'm happy because Ami was introduced in the second ep (my fave Senshi)).

Poor Sledge, just find time for both

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Well, I'm thrilled with how epically badass her appearance was. Also, skipping transformations that would generally take up 1/4th of an episode is a plus. When you have 5-7 of them doing transformations it gets redundant. This series ditches the campy GI-JOE like PSAs and what not and focuses on the Manga. These girls are warriors and so far the series is doing them justice.

Spoliers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuw5R7qiiDI

http://www.hulu.com/watch/707176#i0,p6,d0

Episode 9 - Serenity

http://www.hulu.com/watch/713409#i0,p6,d0

Episode 10 - Moon

I can't say enough how much I love this reboot. Its definitely more mature. A scene of suicide from the manga is actually included. Sailor Venus being totally bad ass on many fronts is so amazing. This is a million times better than the original series. And the next episode is Venus centric!!! @_@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!