http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/04/29/sailor-moon-anime-delay-confirmed

Looks like all the talk about the new Sailor Moon anime being delayed isn't just the consequence of the vacuum of official information. Manga editor Fumio "Osabu" Osano told fans on Twitter that the planned anime will not be debuting in the originally announced summer 2013 time frame. Beyond that, a new time frame has not been nailed down yet.

Disappointing as supposedly this was suppose to be more serious and a little darker than the original.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

If they want to make Tuxedo Mask bad ass they should let Christopher Sabat do the english dub :P

SunnyCon-2012-Chris-Sabat.jpg

"The Voice Director for Dragonball Z and the actor behind a multitude of characters in the series – Vegeta, Piccolo, Yamcha, Mr. Popo, Kami, Jeice, Recoome, Korin, Burter, Shenron, Zarbon, Guru, Porunga, etc.

While many fans consider Christopher Sabat to be the “voice” of Dragonball Z, he has also played a number of other roles in anime and games, and his talents have brought characters like Alex Luis Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist), Roronoa Zoro (One Piece), Ayame Sohma (Fruits Basket), Saiga Tatsumi (Speed Grapher), Kurogane (Tsubasa Chronicles), Daisuke Jigen (Lupin III), Garland (Dissidia: Final Fantasy), Rundas (Metroid Prime 3: Corruption),  Alex D (Deus Ex: Invisible War), and both Captain Smiley and Star (Comic Jumper)."

Chris Sabat did Zoro? O_O Nice, but man, funimation needs to hire some more voice actors. Chris Sabat is definitely better than most of the regular funimation VAs but funimation always uses the same 10 or so people for every major role.. at least thats how it sounds to me. :P

*checks* oh... Chris Sabat is also doing Elfman from Fairy Tail:

post-1-0-62103300-1372045566_thumb.jpg

He is at least the same size as Armstrong. Imagine Tuxedo Mask looking like him. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yeah they have some real talent that has multiple ranges like Edward Elric did Brolly among other different sounding characters., Crazy huh? I am sorting out their weaker talents though. I've started Sekirei and I've already noticed Musubi is Moka from Rosario + Vampire, and the Game Master is Professor Stein from Soul Eater. Meanwhile Matsu is Inner Moka and Riza Hawkeye from FMA... I like hearing familiar voices in some sense, but I'm more impressed when I find out someone did two different characters and you didn't notice it was the same VA... when i first found out Sabat did Armstrong, I had a whole new found respect for his talents. That dude has vocal cords of steel.

I also like to follow English dub VA's because a lot of them play similar roles and characters. Everytime I start a new series and I recognize a voice, I have to pause it and check out behindthevoiceactors.com or imdb.com :P

X'D Tuxedo Mask looking like that? It would have to go something like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoILzi5thYg

I definitely like it when a VA has enough talent to really alter their voice for the multiple roles. I swear Chris Patton sounds basically the exact same in almost any anime hes apart of.

I think the best VAs are the simpsons cast. Basically 4 people do 80% of the characters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Simpsons_cast_members

Imagine if Tuxedo Mask was that huge of a difference when he transforms.. lmao.. it'd be like Melvin turning into a steroid tuxedo mask. XD

post-1-0-41222400-1372125106_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-54118300-1372125119_thumb.jpg

http://io9.com/finally-details-about-the-new-sailor-moon-anime-emerge-1034161856

It's been a year since an all-new Sailor Moon anime was announced, and since then, nothing. So we're not sure how accurate these new announcements will end up being, but just in case: The series begins this winter, and it will contain a new adventure of the Sailor Scouts. This news was announced at the second Sailor Moon 20th Anniversary Event, as Kodamsha editor Fumio Osamo stated the series would be "a new direction" compared to the previous anime. It was also announced that the TV show would stream worldwide on the Japanese video site Nico Nico Douga. Whether the series will have subtitles has not been determined, so you might want to start brushing up on your Japanese.

The comment section is hilarious. XD

A new adventure? With new animation techniques it would be nice to bump up the fighting scenes instead of a pose and shouting the name of the move.

Or they should throw everyone off and bump up the action with overly powerful attacks that take minutes to take place, and have bad ass promos like:

You know what I just through of? Pluto is no longer a planet... so I wonder what will become of Setsuna? Is Sailor Pluto no more? I mean there is no Sailor Earth... so maybe she'll be that? XD XD XD

lmao. Well, the moon isn't a planet either, and since Pluto is now considered a planetoid, maybe there will be new Sailors...

post-1-0-29943500-1377050837.jpg

Imagine the power of "Sailor Quaoar"

XD

Don't care for English VA's. 

Good God all 3 of Usagi's english VA are a nightmare... I highly doubt they'd go back to DIC's VA's lol

If funimation got it I could see them using the likes of Alexis Tripton, Brina Palencia along with the lusty voices of Colleen Clinkenbeard and Michelle Ruff... for Chibi Usa I could see Monica Rail or Brittney Karbowski