Pchan

Bates Motel

Prequel to Hitchcock's Psycho. 

Excellent cast, great acting. 

Some disturbing moments - not in terms of gore but just the context of it. 

1 episode off the season finale that airs next week. 

Recommended. Give it 3 episodes worse comes to worse. 

Both mother and son are creepy in their own way.

Skip the trailer for it, it'll spoil. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Prequel to Hitchcock's Psycho. 

Excellent cast, great acting. 

Some disturbing moments - not in terms of gore but just the context of it. 

1 episode off the season finale that airs next week. 

Recommended. Give it 3 episodes worse comes to worse. 

Both mother and son are creepy in their own way.

Skip the trailer for it, it'll spoil. 

The only context I'm getting out of it is if Bates is the name of a guy I hope he doesn't like being called Master.... What a horrible name to have.... Bates.... Even worse.... Bates then ends up in Jail.... Just wrong.... so wrong....

Meh....

Hard to find horror scary when the villain is some guy with a knife who'd get shot if anyone there knew how to use a gun.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

It's not Horror though : / ... they've said in interviews that they wanted it to be like Twin Peaks (which I adore) and so I had to check it out, plus the cast is cool and it's more than decent enough for me to hit up episode after episode. 9 episodes I think for S1, try it out man. Worse comes to worse, you'll lose 2/3 hours of your precious life with 2/3 episodes. World will not end! I give everything a shot these days, including movies like Return Of The Moonwalker. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It's not fast paced, so nothing substantial will happen unless you come to a certain plot within the hour of the episode.