Clark Gregg reprises his role of Agent Phil Coulson from Marvel's feature films as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Together they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. Coulson's team consists of Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), highly trained in combat and espionage, Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen) expert pilot and martial artist, Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker); brilliant engineer and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) genius bio-chemist. Joining them on their journey into mystery is new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet). From Executive Producers Joss Whedon ("Marvel's The Avengers," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"); Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." pilot co-writers ("Dollhouse," "Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"); Jeffrey Bell ("Angel," "Alias"); and Jeph Loeb ("Smallville") comes Marvel's first TV series. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.

Anyone know how they brought Agent Phil Coulson back from the dead? :confused:

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm now expecting that car to get pulled into the air by an air plane. Unfortunately though Marvel couldn't name the pilot of said air plane Swamp Thing.

Damn no ones going to get that reference unless they watched Con Air.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I always saw shield as more military then how this show seems to be moving towards

the stars all look like models who wear skinny jeans and designer hair cuts

apart from coulson who for some reason was retconned to be alive and nick fury will be suprisingly absent

also will super heroes cameo, 

Or will it be c list heroes at best like iron fist...

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Probably Iron Fist, Luke Cage and other members of the heroes for hire that pretty much nobody knows of.. hell, they could make up new characters that would probably get more recognition that using existing obscure ones.

What's this show about? Looks confusing. 

You've seen Avengers and know what SHIELD is right? :look:

As far as I know, this series will be about a unit of SHIELD recruiting some small named superheroes and saving people... or something like that. Maybe it'll be like Alphas, but with actual Marvel characters, better writing and special effects and better super powers. We'll find out soon. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Probably Iron Fist, Luke Cage and other members of the heroes for hire that pretty much nobody knows of.. hell, they could make up new characters that would probably get more recognition that using existing obscure ones.

If it has Luke Cage it better be this Old Spice Guy.

I'd also like to see Spider-Woman in it because

1. She's not part of Spider-Man's roster
  2. Her Origin Story if I remember correctly was tied into Hydra
  3. She is or was a part of SWORD (I have no idea what that stands for)
  4. She was created to prevent a character outside of Marvel from being named Spider-Woman

Number 4 also reminds me they gotta have Wonderman in this show.... You know.... Just to dig at DC for not making a Wonderman & to remind them the Avengers movie was awesome!

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Going through an Avengers List on Wikipedia the following others I'd like to see on the show or in (their own) movies

1. Tigra - Personal Taste?.... Not really just the closest thing to it.

2. She-Hulk - The kind of Green Skin Chick no one should offend.

3. Ms. Marvel - I was going to put down Captain Marvel but I forgot who that was after clicking on the link....

4. Hercules - Kind of a dig at DC & a reminder Disney also has its own Hercules.

5. Ares - Not a dig at DC. Just another reminder of Dark Avengers since they already showed off The Iron Patriot.

My only question about an Ant-Man movie is would it involve Wasp or not?

Beyond that I'm not really interested in an Ant-Man movie. Without him or Wasp as Founding Members they just seem like extras. Furthermore I feel a bit hypocritical about the idea that I would want to see a movie about a Man who talks to Ants when I usually hate the man who talks to fish.

Actually the more I think about it Ant-Man would be the perfect buzzkill for Agents Of SHIELD if Captain America, Iron-Man, & Thor don't show up.

In the more recent Avengers cartoon, Ant-Man was actually quite strong in his mad scientist kind of way. And to see him go giant size and throw massive ships at enemies in a live action movie would be awesome.

Part of my mind now has Pacific Rim running through my head while another part wishes Marvel could get The X-Men back so maybe we could see Ant-Man fight a Sentinel.