Anyone else watching the current season of Psych? I loved the bigfoot episode that was filmed Blair Witch Style. That was probably the funniest episode they have ever made. The Clue style ep was also great.. but the episode that just aired tonight with Lassiter's wedding..

Juliet now knows Shawn is a fake... That he is nothing but a liar. I felt so bad for her. He should have told her way back, especially before they actually became an item. I couldn't imagine being in a serious relationship and holding onto such a major secret.

I'm surprised they didn't save this for the season finale.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

He was going to tell her after she broke up with that guy, however she said she couldn't forgive a liar, which stopped him

Love how this show blends great humour, action and drama/story so seamlessly

cant wait to see what happens

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

That kills me though.. she said she couldn't forgive a liar, but ended up hooking up with that guy in the end. After that, I assumed Shawn would have been more inclined to come clean to her sooner rather than later.. especially considering they've been together for about a year at this point and he even contemplated proposing to her.

I have a feeling their relationship is over.. at least for now. And theres a good chance Lassiter might shoot Shawn for hurting Juliet's feelings.. hell, he hooked himself up to a lie detector just to emphasize that fact. XD

I love this show. lol. The action and drama is just secondary to me. I love the humor in it.

Gus: "I'm so hungry, I'm seeing floating protozoa."

lmfao. XD

3 years later after the final season of Psych they made a movie.. and it was amazing. It's streaming online for free if anyone wants to watch it.

http://www.usanetwork.com/psych/videos/psych-the-movie

I read there could be as many as 6 total Psych movies and seeing as this one ended on a cliff hanger i hope they deliver. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/13/ebola-nurse-who/17182599/

Anyone remember the game "Pandemic" when we had our old flash games arcade? I made plenty of viruses and other diseases in that game and the only countries that ever survived were the ones that closed down the airports and borders early to prevent the disease from ever entering the country. With the US media sending people over to the inflicted countries and allowing other people to return to the US from these countries is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen. If that game is a hint as to what could happen in real life, the US is already f*cked. x_x
    • By Sledgstone
      http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/nbc-sets-tonight-show-transition-with-jimmy-fallon-taking-over-in-2014/

This is the video they made a few days before the announcement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS0jVU8fLc4

I think Jimmy will do good at that time slot. I like watching Leno's monologue and Headlines, but I think I've only watched a handful of complete episodes. As for Jimmy Fallon, his monologue always seems a bit weak to me, but his Thank You notes and the stuff he can get some celebrities to do is pretty good.

I used to watch Conan all the time way back in the day and I think he did good with the Tonight Show when he had it. But ever since he moved to his current show I almost never watch him except for videos online like his Clueless Gamer videos. Those are damn funny. I haven't watched much of Jimmy Kimmel, so I don't know how well he'll do up against Fallon in the same time slot. And I never really found David Letterman to be funny. I've watched his show off and on over the years, but I just don't find him funny at all.

Anyway, do any of you watch the late night shows? Who is your favorite? And what do you think about Jay Leno leaving?