willow2.jpg

Since Disney purchased Lucasfilms back in October of last year, they have been fast at work to get their newly acquired properties back into the theaters. Disney surprised everyone a few months ago with the announcement of a new Star Wars movie. And even more surprising was that they are getting the original actors to reprise their roles in the sequels. (See Harrison Ford to Return as Han Solo!)

But it looks like this is a pattern Disney will copy for another lesser known Lucasfilms movie.

Willow 2 is apparently in the works! In an accidental press release, it was confirmed that Val Kilmer (Madmartigan) and Warwick Davis (Willow Ufgood) will be reprising their roles from the classic adventure / fantasy movie.

http://www.lucasfilm.com/films/willow/

April Fools! :P

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Its such a hard movie to forget! That bird pooping on the bald guy is funny!

But then again I haven't forgotten about

1. That happy little blue bird left a happy little dodo on your hand
  2. Bird poop on a car being labeled good luck moments before a man falls on it
  3. Kid trying to taste snow flakes with friends only taste bird poop

Bird poop jokes are so hard to forget I think.... Can anyone guess what the above were from?.... Also if I remember correctly one actor was in 2 of the above but only in one of actual jokes.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

The 3 poop jokes I was referring to

1. Robin Hood Men In Tights when a Blue Bird landed on Maid Marian's hand.

2. Con Air where after a guy complains about a bird pooping on his car a dead con lands on it.

3. A South Park christmas special where the kids were tasting snow flakes. Kenny tried only to have a bird poop in his mouth.

4. Dave Chapelle played the dead con who landed on the car. He also played Ahchoo in Robin Hood Men In Tights.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I thought about this topic the other day! XD I lmao when I saw you replied to it! XD I watched the first two episodes of the Willow sequel... ehhhhh.. They really dropped the ball on this. I don't know if it'll get better after episode 2 or not but I'm not going to bother checking. The first episode didn't even have Willow in it and it established a bunch of characters I have absolutely no love for in the slightest and when they finally show Willow in episode two, in the flashbacks he was nothing but complaints. I figure the first movie was just under two hours and with as much as they got accomplished in the movie in that time frame, established story, characters, beginning, ending... and in two hours of the Willow series all they accomplished was how lackluster the majority of the characters are and set the pace for how slow this would be dragged out for.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg