6 posts in this topic

willow2.jpg

Since Disney purchased Lucasfilms back in October of last year, they have been fast at work to get their newly acquired properties back into the theaters. Disney surprised everyone a few months ago with the announcement of a new Star Wars movie. And even more surprising was that they are getting the original actors to reprise their roles in the sequels. (See Harrison Ford to Return as Han Solo!)

But it looks like this is a pattern Disney will copy for another lesser known Lucasfilms movie.

Willow 2 is apparently in the works! In an accidental press release, it was confirmed that Val Kilmer (Madmartigan) and Warwick Davis (Willow Ufgood) will be reprising their roles from the classic adventure / fantasy movie.

http://www.lucasfilm.com/films/willow/

April Fools! :P

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Its such a hard movie to forget! That bird pooping on the bald guy is funny!

But then again I haven't forgotten about

1. That happy little blue bird left a happy little dodo on your hand
  2. Bird poop on a car being labeled good luck moments before a man falls on it
  3. Kid trying to taste snow flakes with friends only taste bird poop

Bird poop jokes are so hard to forget I think.... Can anyone guess what the above were from?.... Also if I remember correctly one actor was in 2 of the above but only in one of actual jokes.

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

I don't remember those jokes. :crap:

But I do remember that bald guy getting pooped on in Willow. XD

I'll put it in spoilers because.. ewwww. XD

post-1-0-61254500-1364855678.jpg

This was an april fools post too. :P

I thought Willow was a good movie. ^_^; Since it was lucasfilms, Disney could technically reboot this or make a sequel. I doubt it though. :P

The 3 poop jokes I was referring to

1. Robin Hood Men In Tights when a Blue Bird landed on Maid Marian's hand.

2. Con Air where after a guy complains about a bird pooping on his car a dead con lands on it.

3. A South Park christmas special where the kids were tasting snow flakes. Kenny tried only to have a bird poop in his mouth.

4. Dave Chapelle played the dead con who landed on the car. He also played Ahchoo in Robin Hood Men In Tights.

Sledgstone likes this

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex