9 posts in this topic

http://kotaku.com/5991930/capcom-is-bringing-ducktales-back

Does anyone else remember playing DuckTales on the old NES? I saw this article the other day and thought it was neat that they would remake an old classic like this. DuckTales was a great platform game and I played it quite often as a kid. I do remember never beating it tho, because it was difficult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N0PzqF9gWY

This is not the first HD remaster of an old NES game by Capcom.. they've also re-released Bionic Commando in HD.. but what I don't understand is why Capcom would remaster DuckTales instead of remastering any of its main properties like Mega Man?

Maybe this is because its a deal with Disney? If thats the case, then the following HD remasters might be released in the near future:

Duck Tales 2

Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers

Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers 2

TaleSpin

Darkwing Duck

And a few other less notable ones. While Duck Tales looks good and I would like to play it again, I think I'd rather have the old Mega Mans re-released in HD with difficulty settings. If I could play all those old Mega Man games on easy, I'd like to play those again.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

"Its not a liquid! AAHHHHH!!!" :spit:

I love that clip. XD

Aw man, when I saw the title I thought it was about the series! XD

I loved the series! XD

My ringtone now:

IT WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR HEAD IT WILL NEVER LEAVE! XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Loved that classic game, the Moon Base stage had my favorite music from the game too. The new remaster doesn't work for me, looks lame. If I want to play the game, I'd play the classic. 

Sledgstone likes this

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Loved that classic game, the Moon Base stage had my favorite music from the game too. The new remaster doesn't work for me, looks lame. If I want to play the game, I'd play the classic. 

lmao. XD You are hilarious. :spit: I'll play the remastered version once they release it. I like old school style games like this.. Now if only some company would remake "River City Ransom". I'd play the hell out of that game. :D

Does nothing in life please you?! XD

dvabanner.png