DeathscytheX

Borderlands 2: GOTY Edition

11 posts in this topic

WTF man, that was from 2K games actual channel. -_-; I'm getting sick of youtube and their policies.... anyways, fixed it.

Yeah, BL2 is a lot better than BL1. Especially the finally boss fight... You def need to hurry up and beat it. :P

dvabanner.png

GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

The new character looks good. I wonder what his special ability will be.

With all the DLC out for this game, I might be better off waiting for a game of the year edition at this point.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Apparently it seems to be a recycled version of the Gunzerker's ability. You go into a rage mode and recuperate health as you get kills... but at the same time its a bit different. I saw in an offscreen recording he has sticks of dynamite in both hands and seems to be able to throw them endlessly while the ability is active.

dvabanner.png

GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone

I never bought the season pass, but I would definitely like to play this DLC. I think I'll wait on reviews for it first tho. I don't want to drop cash on this if its only a single mission DLC. If its a mini campaign then I'll pick it up.
    • By Sledgstone

I never bought the season pass, but I would definitely like to play this DLC. I think I'll wait on reviews for it first tho. I don't want to drop cash on this if its only a single mission DLC. If its a mini campaign then I'll pick it up.

This post has been promoted to an article
    • By Sledgstone

In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone

In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
    • By Sledgstone

The mechanics look good, but I hope the co-op is the actual story mode and not a co-op zombie horde mode.. With the parkour in this game, I could see 4 players easily loosing track of where each other are in the frenzy of zombies.