DeathscytheX

Old Cheesy Sci-Fi series

I remember when SyFy... then Sci-Fi Channel first came out they use to play nothing but old 60s-80s sci-fi series that had long been cancelled. As a kid, this what the best channel ever and I'd spend hours doing nothing besides eating chips and staying glued to the TV.. especially during the summer when school was out. Do you have any favorite old Sci-Fi Television Series?

Space 1999

This premise is so ludicrous by todays standards becasue we all know the earth cannot survive without the moon.

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO8kFHCXiEg

Gil Gerard was such a horrible actor, but Erin Grey and Pamela Hensley were so hot

Kolchak: The Night Stalker

The Incredible Hulk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoILzi5thYg

Six Million Dollar Man

If only our government could build shit for only 6 million dollars today. lol

Bionic Woman

I only watched this because I had a huge crush on Lindsay Wagner XD

Quantum Leap

This was the cream of the crop. Man I loved this show and still do. I've seen every episode and I wonder to this day why Netflix has/had every episode except for the FINAL ep. The series end was heart felt and both happy but sad. This was probably the first TV series I truly fell in love with and adore to this day.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Quantum Leap was great. I've seen most of those shows, but I've seen every episode of Quantum Leap. :nod: That last episode was good, but it didn't have full closure.. it ended with him still stuck leaping, right? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Stupid Netflix.

I always liked the old Star Trek series, the original Battlestar Galactica:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHD1uPVkyk0

One of my favorites was the old Doctor Who episodes, especially the fourth doctor:

Flash Gordon is probably the cheesiest old sci-fi series. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Quantum Leap was great. I've seen most of those shows, but I've seen every episode of Quantum Leap. :nod: That last episode was good, but it didn't have full closure.. it ended with him still stuck leaping, right? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Stupid Netflix.

Yeah he never made it back home, but I guess the point was that he was home, but gave it up to help out Al.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!