Kite

The Walking Dead episode discussion

Yeah kinda a disappointment for the finale. I was hoping this was resolved. Now we have a ton of elderly that have to be taken care of... how are they any different from the ones they left behind in season 1 under the care of the fake thugs? I really hope the series doesn't stagnate around the prison. This will be the first season that starts in the same place as the previous. 

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Shoulda known as soon as Milton's balls dropped he'd be a dead man. At first I thought the gov was gonna kill them both to be walkers for an attack on the prison, but that bastard is way more evil then I thought. He enjoyed stabbing Milton. Andrea took way too long stopping to talk to Milton. I understand she wanted to be totally present for his final moments, but even he was like hurry up yo! I felt bad for Michonne and the last words we hear Andrea say are "I tried". 

The best part was Carl laying down the real deal to Rick. He was totally right to end that kid coming at him; he was bigger then Carl, creeping closer and did not drop the gun as ordered. "Dropped that badge like a mike" lmao Carl is growing up to be a little Roland of Gilead.

All these new ppl....errrm whatever

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Rick saw how he was influencing his son, and had to show compassion to the old folks

Annoying the Gov is still out there,

Also i was dissapointed Andrea was killed off, you know it was because fans were hating her character, however she only had good intentions, and would be more entertaining in s4 then golden oldies

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Yeah kinda a disappointment for the finale. I was hoping this was resolved. Now we have a ton of elderly that have to be taken care of... how are they any different from the ones they left behind in season 1 under the care of the fake thugs? I really hope the series doesn't stagnate around the prison. This will be the first season that starts in the same place as the previous. 

Exactly. If the prison turns out to be like that group in Atlanta all they'll be able to do is stay at the prison and keep waiting for new adventures or enemies to come to them. And with those elderly people, a one legged man and baby anchoring them to the prison, they don't have the option to up and flee if they need to anymore. Maybe some of their group will split off and we'll have two groups now. A base camp and an exploration party.

Shoulda known as soon as Milton's balls dropped he'd be a dead man. At first I thought the gov was gonna kill them both to be walkers for an attack on the prison, but that bastard is way more evil then I thought. He enjoyed stabbing Milton. Andrea took way too long stopping to talk to Milton. I understand she wanted to be totally present for his final moments, but even he was like hurry up yo! I felt bad for Michonne and the last words we hear Andrea say are "I tried". 

The best part was Carl laying down the real deal to Rick. He was totally right to end that kid coming at him; he was bigger then Carl, creeping closer and did not drop the gun as ordered. "Dropped that badge like a mike" lmao Carl is growing up to be a little Roland of Gilead.

All these new ppl....errrm whatever

It sucks that Milton and Andrea are dead. Both of them could have had a great impact on the next season.

Carl's speech to Rick was the best part of the episode. He laid the truth out. I don't blame him for shooting that guy either. He told him to drop the gun and instead he kept inching closer to hand it over. Sorry, but no. Thats a classic trick to close the gap and then attack. He said "Drop the gun" not hand it over. The moment he started inching closer he sealed his fate. The look on Hershel's face was great tho. Considering everything he has witnessed since the zombie apocalypse, to then realize that the next generation will be nothing but killers really must have put a shock into him. To me, his expression right then when Carl pulled the trigger, was like he realized the world really was done for.

Rick saw how he was influencing his son, and had to show compassion to the old folks

Annoying the Gov is still out there,

Also i was dissapointed Andrea was killed off, you know it was because fans were hating her character, however she only had good intentions, and would be more entertaining in s4 then golden oldies

I agree with that. I'm not interested in watching "The Walking 'Almost' Dead"

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg