Kite

The Walking Dead episode discussion

Merle... At least he took out 8 of their guys before he went down. Its a shame he couldn't get a good hit off on the Governor. Based on the preview of the next episode, it looks like the prison is going to get hit hard. I thought Rick's group would have tried storming Woodbury again.. Hopefully these guys have a good defense planned.

Merle was a bastard, but they would have been stronger with him.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I was really pulling for Merle to turn a new leaf, even up to when Machonne was trying to talk sense into him... but once he freed her I knew he was doomed... and once the Gov. shot him I knew Daryl would find him as a walker... sad. He could have been a great asset to the group. I hope Daryl takes the Gov.

His plan was genius.. if that walker didn't catch him he would have taken out a lot more.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I think it was 73 to begin with? But then Rick's group assaulted them.. and 3 died off trying to get Michonne, then Merle killed 8. So maybe 50+ left? I'm assuming most of those left were people that did not use weapons to defend themselves and were in hiding when Woodbury was attacked. I'm thinking Woodbury has probably 25 people that will ready for war with another 25 that are more or less citizens that contribute in some way. That definitely outnumbers Team Prison.

BTW, did anyone see the teaser for the season finale on The Talking Dead? I thought it was rather large spoiler. I can't find a youtube video of it.. read at your own discretion:

It showed the Governor's assault group storming the prison.. They shot a grenade launcher into one of the towers, it exploded. They busted 3 or Trucks / SUVs through the first fence (guys with assault rifles all over them), and then through the second primary one. And they found nobody.. they got out of the cars, hooked up a chain to last fence / door, pulled it right off the hinges with a truck and rushed into the opening.. still nobody. There was probably 20 of the Governor's men heavily armed and no team prison to be found.. and just as someone was about to slowly open the door into the cell block, the scene ended.

wtf.. After seeing that I'm wondering if they left a massive trap of walkers in the prison and/or Rick's group fled or Rick's group is attacking Woodbury simultaneously.

Edited by Sledgstone
*fixed a couple things*

I they might plan to flank them, or take woodbury

the latter being unlikly as I dont see Ricks group as the type to hope hostages

I hope they end the war this season as it is being dragged out too much 

personally I prefer the survivalist aspect of the show, s1 when they went to Atlanta for example, was man vs apocalypse, more chiller then action

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I wouldn't mind seeing them move on from this area. Leave the prison behind and maybe introduce some new characters and situations. I haven't read any of the graphic novel so I have no idea what possible plot lines the show might or might not use from it. Season 3 has been great in terms of action.. all except for a couple episodes ago when it was just Rick and the Governor talking for an hour. I just hope this series doesn't fall back to a season 2 pace. That was soooo slow.

The Episode is called "welcome to the tombs" So i think they fight in the place where most the action in the prison has taken place. It looks like they try to flee and get caught in the process.

According to the article I previously posted there are only 34 woodbury residents left, and Merle took out at least for, so that leaves 30.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Merl you beautiful bastard. He woulda had the gov if that stupid fuckin kid hadn't have got in the way. I don't think Merl wanted to turn over Michonne from the get go, the way he spoke to Rick about what the gov would do to her. Carol made him understand Daryl had a family here and Daryl let Merl know he just wanted his brother back. That's why Merl let her go; she helps protect the group that loves his bro like family. He had designated himself as the guy that does the dirty work so he went on to fuck over and kill the gov to give Daryl a chance to live. Daryl's multiple face stabs were a reflection of the terrible pain he felt losing his brother, this time forever.

The gov is coming, Hershel Beth and Little Ass Kicker need to gtfo and go lay low someplace safe. They need to set the walkers free to roam the entire prison, traps and walker traps. Let the assholes rush in to their deaths, wait outside the prison and kill any who try to leave. It's not like they haven't cleared out parts of the prison before....  

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I have a feeling that Daryl hat a bit of bent up frustration with his brother.. maybe even some deep down anger at him for all the shit hes done.. *stab, stab, stab* Poor Daryl.

I'm thinking the prison will be done for after the season finale. I don't see how they will be able to stay there after another assault. Whoever is left will have to move on. I have a feeling that Andrea is going to be killed off in the first couple minutes of the episode...

At the rate they are going, they wont have any characters left but rick holding the baby in one hand and his gun in the other

I would rather see the group expand be more friendly, less angry, and hit the road, It is the unknowing when walkers will show up, and in what number. When will a supply run simply be a supply run or an insane survival fight that make zombie shows / films great

At the moment it seems Like the Ninja walkers just pop up to remind viewers the show is called the walking dead

Just overthinking it a bit, The walker virus only effects humans. So it is probably man made. (assuming by accident or by product of genetic research)

I would probably go in search of military installations

Generally they are out of cities , less population = less walker  

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Even if they go further out into the country theres always the possibility of herds of walkers showing up like a silent ninja army to kill off some cast members. :P

I think it would be interesting if they got their hands on some military gear or if they accidentally stumble upon a huge outpost that is constantly being attacked by walkers.

But what if the writers get creative with the zombies and start making new classes of zombies? Faster ones, exploders, semi smart ones.. would you think that would be too much like resident evil?

I think the last thing I want to see in this show, is everyone settling down in some safe place and planting crops. I want to see some zombie action.

I'm surprised they're not introducing new characters considering their going their own way with the plot. I'm actually glad its not following the comic. In anime series I expect the series to follow the manga. But in the case of TWD, its very refreshing not seeing spoilers all over the place or seeing people complain about how the scene was done differently in the comic, etc. There are so many complainers out there that harp over details like that. *coughgodgravecough* lmao. XD

Thats way different... its so different I think I'll pass on even reading the comic just so I don't skew my view of the series. Its one thing to read a manga and then see the same scene play out in an animated series.. but with TWD, I think I'll pass on the comic all together until the series is done. ^_^

Andrea is done for. I feel bad for Michonne. I did not except the Governor to slaughter all his people. Their inexperience is what got them killed. The prison group used scare tactics.. lured them all in, flash banged and attacked, released some walkers and the Woodbury army fled. They ran their asses off and the Governor had to chase them all down just to try and regroup them. The moment they showed disobedience he snapped. I was wondering why they didn't run into him and his two cronies as they were making it to Woodbury, but after they got there it made sense. The Governor had no need to return there. All that was left at Woodbury was the old, possibly sick or children. Just a bunch of mouths to feed and no real way to defend them.

But now Rick's group brings them all back to the prison? Wow.. That surprised me. So many more mouths to feed. And all those people don't even know how to defend themselves.