1. Sledgstone

Sledgstone

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I'm guessing this will be a reboot of the original Mummy movie and not the Brendan Fraser mummy? But then again, that was a reboot of the Mummy franchise too. Now we'll have Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe battling some ancient mummy.

Source:
      http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/34425/universal-unveils-the-mummy-plot
    • By Sledgstone
      Anybody watching Z Nation? Its no Walking Dead, but this show is starting to make a fan out of me. Its like a Syfy zombie movie turned into a series with better acting and plots. The first 10 minutes of episode 3 got me laughing pretty damn hard after everybody on the road kept getting brutally murdered.

If you haven't watched this yet, I recommend it. Just don't expect any kind of TWD quality.
    • By Sledgstone
      I know what I'll be watching July 30th. This looks hilarious.
    • By Sledgstone
      I know what I'll be watching July 30th. This looks hilarious.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      I really liked the first season and I hope season 2 picks up the pace and incorporates some aspects of the game like the EGO system, Nim, the 99ers, Dark Matter, infector weapons, etc. Considering its a series that is connected to a game.. there are very few actual connections between the two properties. It almost feels likes its the same world but to different realities.