I hope this's good for the director's (Tron) and Cruise's sake. Rooting for it and will check it out at the theater. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I feel like it'll be a box office disaster compared to what it took to make it cos not a lot of people dig Cruise anymore. I feel bad for the guy cos some of his last few movies have been fun. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Part of me wishes I got to see this on the big screen. Kosinski's got a good sense of presenting Sci-fi (Tron Legacy, this flick), but the script/ story just wasn't good and was predictable. End felt rushed. The visuals are really cool, action sequences well done, good soundtrack to back it and good acting from Andrea (was cool in Shadow Dancer).I wanted to like it #sigh# ... check it out though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I'm guessing this will be a reboot of the original Mummy movie and not the Brendan Fraser mummy? But then again, that was a reboot of the Mummy franchise too. Now we'll have Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe battling some ancient mummy.

Source:
      http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/34425/universal-unveils-the-mummy-plot
    • By Sledgstone
      Anybody watching Z Nation? Its no Walking Dead, but this show is starting to make a fan out of me. Its like a Syfy zombie movie turned into a series with better acting and plots. The first 10 minutes of episode 3 got me laughing pretty damn hard after everybody on the road kept getting brutally murdered.

If you haven't watched this yet, I recommend it. Just don't expect any kind of TWD quality.
    • By Sledgstone
      I know what I'll be watching July 30th. This looks hilarious.
    • By Sledgstone
      I know what I'll be watching July 30th. This looks hilarious.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      I really liked the first season and I hope season 2 picks up the pace and incorporates some aspects of the game like the EGO system, Nim, the 99ers, Dark Matter, infector weapons, etc. Considering its a series that is connected to a game.. there are very few actual connections between the two properties. It almost feels likes its the same world but to different realities.