DeathscytheX

Tear Jerking moments in Anime/Animation?

What are some of the most touching/tear jerking moments you've experienced in anime or animated series?

Piccalo's Sacrifice - DBZ

Wolfwood Dies - Trigun

Ray Dies - Gun X Sword

Spike Dies - Cowboy Bebop :(

Elfen Lied - Puppy Scene (don't watch if you are faint of heart. very brutal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I84n2dMVbKU

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Hughes' Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvZTIMVzoDA

No videos for

Minai losers her contractor - Shikabane Hime

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

A lot of Wolf's Rain with all the dying that had happened. Though that part after in that city I found confusing.

Major Spoilers Last Episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veD5MkqblXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuP3x3g4uc4

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Yeah, you can pretty much stick all of Wolf's Rain in there. ^^;

The end of the Ice and Snow arc in DNAngel makes me tear up every time. That's the only one I've seen that makes me tear up though.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

That FMA scene with Hughes was so sad. :(

One of the saddest scenes ever for me was at the end of Gungrave when they were on the verge of death and saw the ghosts of their friends. So Damn Sad. :cry: and I couldn't find a video for it.

Lucy from Fairy Tail after time skip:

Her dad was always an ass, obsessed with money and cruel to his daughter. But things changed and at one point, Lucy and some of the others from the guild disappeared, trapped in a spell for 7 years.. When she comes back, she finds out her father died and it didn't bother her.. but when she returned to apartment after all that time, she finds out her father had sent a birthday present to her every year on her birthday, and it turns out it was her birthday that day.. and there was one more present he sent just before he died, along with a letter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c4GwZlpfGQ

So f*cking sad. I almost cried. :ahh:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Not a tear jerker, but a punch to the gut

The eclipse scene in the berserk anime, Having never read the manga at that point, it was a truly WTF moment, and a Monsters, the way the hawks died after achieving so much, so much character growth, to be smashed in seconds in such a horrific way, then what happened to Casca just after her and Guts reunite

Spike's end in cowboy bebop. He went out with a bang, but his scene with faye was too sad, she begged him not to go..

lastly from Project arms

The main character's oldest friend, who has always loved him, being the dope he is doesnt realise it untill she is kidnapped to get to the main character, he and friends who each have a power called ARMS to transform part of there body into a weapon go to rescue her,  after everything to get to that point just as he is about to embrace her, that happens...

It emotionally breaks him and his ARMS takes over the  full body 

this anime is awesome., as it uses the story of Alice in wonderland for all its characters and the DBZ team dubbed, it, you have Goku as the leader, Vegita as the 2nd guy who is more aggressive, and Gohan as the timid guy ;p

also Naruto's past as a young boy was really sad, He was an orphan, and hated by everyone, never knowing why, kids hated him because of there parents feelings to wards him. saddest part was he never hated them back, 

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

omg.. I forgot all about how sad Naruto was as a kid. Depressing.

More sad anime moments.. One Piece! Its been so long that I forgot about all the depressing moments from their childhoods.

Nami, when she saw her own mother get shot and killed right in front of her.. and then years later when she asked Luffy for help. :(

Not a tear jerker, but a punch to the gut

The eclipse scene in the berserk anime, Having never read the manga at that point, it was a truly WTF moment, and a Monsters, the way the hawks died after achieving so much, so much character growth, to be smashed in seconds in such a horrific way, then what happened to Casca just after her and Guts reunite

That sucked for me. I never read the manga and it was a devastating scene. Completely unexpected. I'm used to seeing characters die off near the end of animes, but this was overboard. Years later I read the manga and the way it was portrayed in the manga at least made more sense. It was still f*cked up tho. Golden age was like a different series. It all ties in together well.. but after being caught up on the manga for some time now, I look back at the golden age arc as more of a backstory they had to do to establish characters and motivation.

Project Arms is pretty under-rated and I enjoyed the beginning for it. Didn't like the end too much, it dragged on for a bit. 

One Piece has a lot of genuine touching moments, be it Nami's past or Robin's or Luffy's or Zoro's or Chopper's or Sanji's or Going Merry, there's just a lot there. Same with Wolf's Rain. Gungrave is depressing at the end when Harry asks Brandon why he's protecting him after all that he's made Brandon go through and Brandon admits it's because he can't kill him and he's still a friend. It's where I hope I don't see Guts-Griffith go, which reminds me Judeau's death or the Band Of The Hawk overall or Chich's death's are pretty sad. School Days is another sad series. I get emotional a lot on small things that hit genuinely, like Jajuka's death or time alive on The Vision Of Escaflowne or some scenes in Rurouni Kenshin. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Project Arms is pretty under-rated and I enjoyed the beginning for it. Didn't like the end too much, it dragged on for a bit. 

One Piece has a lot of genuine touching moments, be it Nami's past or Robin's or Luffy's or Zoro's or Chopper's or Sanji's or Going Merry, there's just a lot there. Same with Wolf's Rain. Gungrave is depressing at the end when Harry asks Brandon why he's protecting him after all that he's made Brandon go through and Brandon admits it's because he can't kill him and he's still a friend. It's where I hope I don't see Guts-Griffith go, which reminds me Judeau's death or the Band Of The Hawk overall or Chich's death's are pretty sad. School Days is another sad series. I get emotional a lot on small things that hit genuinely, like Jajuka's death or time alive on The Vision Of Escaflowne or some scenes in Rurouni Kenshin. 

OMFG... the Going Merry sinking was depressing. :(

I think Gutts will kill Griffith if he has the chance to. Screw all that friend crap, I believe Gutts won't hesitate.

That was some sadness. :(

I forgot about Fruits Basket. Almost every episode made me cry. ;_; I'm trying to find two clips for fruits basket, but its all AMVs. So many Fruits Basket AMVs.

One of the sad moments was in the new years episode where everyone goes to the family estate for new year celebrations and they leave Tohru behind because shes not allowed to be at the estate.. and she tells them all not to let her ruin their tradition and to go without her.. then after they leave, Yuki and Kyo are stopped by someone and they realize that this is Tohru's first new year without her mom.. and shes all alone. They rush back to the house, barge in and find her with tears in her eyes talking to the picture of her mother she loves so much. :cry:

Oh.. and then theres that episode where Momiji, the apparently happiest kid on the planet reveals the story of his birth and how when his mother first hugged him and discovered his animal curse, that instead of living with that, she had her memories of him erased instead to be done with him and his burden. :(

There are 26 episodes and at least 26 tear jerking moments in this series. It was so good. :(

Yui and Hinata were at each other's throats since Yui showed up in the series. Thats what made this scene so touching.

My eyes burned from this scene.. so epic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul2qOfUsIDo

and even before that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuHnlmj6Cio

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!