Sledgstone

Harrison Ford to return as Han Solo!

hansolo.JPG

According to El Mayimbe over at Latino Review (via Ain't it cool news), Harrison Ford will be reprising his role as Han Solo in the upcoming Star Wars movies! According to El Mayimbe, he is to return as Han Solo in the upcoming movies and that is plural! This news implies that the new movies will take place years after the original trilogy and possibly focus on Han and Leia's jedi children. Seeing as Harrison Ford is 70 years old, I'm assuming his adult children will be played by actors in their 30s. Whether or not Disney/Lucasfilms will base any of these movies off the novels is still up in the air, but if they did, then they might take place after the The New Jedi Order series.

Of course there is always a possibility that Harrison Ford could reprise his role as a young Han Solo thanks to Lucasfilm's CGI team, but as a voice actor I don't see that happening. Harrison Ford sounds noticeably different now compared to his earlier years, so it looks like he will play his older self in the new movies.

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Shia better not be in any star wars movie. Unless he is in one scene and dies a horrible death without saying a word. :nod:

I thought it was a 'MAY' return to Star Wars, if he's really on board it's pretty cool news.

It still is unconfirmed. It all based upon what El Mayimbe is claiming. But he apparently has good sources and has had a proven track record for getting scoops on movie news.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      It was a fun movie, they didn't stay true to the games at all with most of the plot coming from the fourth game but overall it was good special effects and kept a good pace with plenty of action. Although it did feel toned down with gun fights considering the amount of shooting takes place in the games. I'm guessing they did that to keep the rating family friendly. Tom Holland still looked way too young for the role imo.
    • By Sledgstone
      Very interesting. Spider-man, Doctor Strange and the multiverse. This should be a fun movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      I wasn't that interested in this movie because its based in the past, but now that I've been sucked into Battlefield 1, this movie looks amazing. I know DICE likes to put easter eggs in their games so I wonder if we'll see an amazon warrior reference somewhere in a future dlc. On a side note, I thought we had a Wonder Woman topic already for the teaser trailer, but I didn't see one.

• By Sledgstone
      Awesome movie. I watched it a couple days ago. One of the best movies of 2020 for me. Very fun, energetic, great CGI and the monsters were all pretty damn cool and unique.
    • By Sledgstone
      https://www.ign.com/articles/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-remake-rumored-to-be-in-development-at-ea
      A remake could be good if it's done right. But those games were so huge it'd be a bigger task than remaking Final Fantasy 7. Meanwhile I still haven't played the second KOTOR game.